Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Tales of Duel Academy - Chapter 1

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Neji
TDS
Centrik
mimgrim
BlackWarGreymon
bakura normal
FSG
11 posters

descriptionTales of Duel Academy - Chapter 1 EmptyTales of Duel Academy - Chapter 1

more_horiz
Tales of Duel Academy - Chapter 1 HBDDC44C0

Hope you like it

descriptionTales of Duel Academy - Chapter 1 EmptyRe: Tales of Duel Academy - Chapter 1

more_horiz
So epic... +1 ... Lmao.

descriptionTales of Duel Academy - Chapter 1 EmptyRe: Tales of Duel Academy - Chapter 1

more_horiz
+1 LOL

more_horiz
The grammar.... Tales of Duel Academy - Chapter 1 692615957

So hard to understand. T_T

But I like it and laughed. Tales of Duel Academy - Chapter 1 3974120512

Sooooooo.

Sparda wrote:
+1

Ezio Auditore wrote:
+1

+3

more_horiz
Lol funny story. Add me in your comic XD
Also +1

more_horiz
Nice one Ed :D +1

more_horiz
Lol

more_horiz
There should be 5 rep points, and there is only 4. Who lied! ::Monkey5::

more_horiz
That sh*t dont make no sense. Pretty sure I eliminated Behemoth, Edward, and Efane from SoL.

more_horiz
Meh... Its okay

more_horiz
Dark Slayer wrote:

Not me ._. you can be sure about that ;D

more_horiz
Dark Slayer wrote:

I see 5 up there now. o.o

I think it was Ezio ::Monkey58::

more_horiz
N, it was before the f*cking event even started ....... shake my head

anyhow nice one eddie --- but if it's a tales of the academy then i should've been in there .. like i were in tales of kctau and not in hurr ehh :/

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:
Meh... Its okay

It takes a lame guy to make a lame comment. Gtfo you're not cool ._.

Anthea wrote:
That sh*t dont make no sense. Pretty sure I eliminated Behemoth, Edward, and Efane from SoL.

Damn N, if you want glory earn it, bragging rights have to be earned. You didn't eliminate me, I payed you to confirm a duel that didn't exist. Efane lost on purpose and he told u before starting. Get over it ._.

@Placi: This was just Ch1 D; You'll be fo sho Tales of Duel Academy - Chapter 1 2864255611

more_horiz
btw i eliminated him in teh sol sh*t so yeah put me beating his 455 up ;d

more_horiz
Roger that

more_horiz
I'm sorry but this isn't funny.

more_horiz
yeah it is not, but who cares ;D

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:
I'm sorry but this isn't funny.

Who cares sunny

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply