Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

well im back . . . .

+4
firestorm
FenixFX
EJ
Itachi
8 posters

descriptionwell im back . . . . Emptywell im back . . . .

more_horiz
well its Itachi here again i got banned until 2038 dnt believe me?
look =D >>>>>>> You have been banned from this forum.
Until 19/01/2038
For this following reason : Disruptive and rude to staff... plus wanted account deleted.

well tester neji hyuga was kind enough to unbanned me for his reason but truth is my reason for being banned was not made on fair judement actually i got banned b/c i was trying to bring a cross a point to a tester tht is tester Dante. * I said i beat u 2-0 i deserve to be in obelisk he sasys me deck built is awful and watever anyways i cnt bother to drag in the story right now im not really feeling this academy anymore. . . . . . *Dante u didnt have to lie* its just a stupid card game*

descriptionwell im back . . . . EmptyRe: well im back . . . .

more_horiz
It's not Neji who unbanned you..It's me
And You can't interfere tester's judgement...He thinks something (Respect it) you may have been lucky in your duels while the opposite happens to him Smile
Cheers

more_horiz
Welcome back,
have fun.

more_horiz
Dante always says before testing "its not important to win" winning isnt every thing there is strategies and combos and ruling mistakes etc....which decide your rank .
Anyway welcome back to DA and plz dont let me see a fifth topic for you in introductions Oh Shit

more_horiz
Welcom back Read da rulez

more_horiz
welcome back Yehaaa

more_horiz
welcome back mate Smile

more_horiz
Welcome back to DA. I hope you really stay this time. Good Luck on your dueling journey.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum