Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHeraldic of the King of the Caslte in the Sky EmptyHeraldic of the King of the Caslte in the Sky

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x73eqJiztmw

Heraldic of the King of the Caslte in the Sky Vp9fajh

Random idea I came up with. Basically, you use the Heraldic engine to summon Genom, reduce an opponents xyz to 0 attack, then summon Caslt in the Sky, and use it's effect on the weakened monster for some insane damage. Can also creature swap Caslte in the Sky to opponents field, copy it's effect and reduce it to 0 with genome, then do some Caslte shenanigans with Genom e_e.

I have no idea how good this is gonna be yet, it's just a first draft.

descriptionHeraldic of the King of the Caslte in the Sky EmptyRe: Heraldic of the King of the Caslte in the Sky

more_horiz
Bump. Either the deck is perfect, or too horrid to warrant fixes. Which is it? =S

descriptionHeraldic of the King of the Caslte in the Sky EmptyRe: Heraldic of the King of the Caslte in the Sky

more_horiz
pic not loading :D

more_horiz
what is this card between heraldic reborn and monster reborn ?

more_horiz
Placido wrote:
what is this card between heraldic reborn and monster reborn ?

Its mini-guts. It's in like all Chronomaly decks, that's how I know.

more_horiz
Mini Guts. Interesting idea... looks good on paper don't know if it works well in a duel too Smile

more_horiz
The_Nameless wrote:
Mini Guts. Interesting idea... looks good on paper don't know if it works well in a duel too Smile

Mini Guts works really well with Chronomaly decks! Its won me a lot of duels. :D

more_horiz
Mezumaru wrote:
The_Nameless wrote:

Mini Guts works really well with Chronomaly decks! Its won me a lot of duels. :D

I ment the deck not mini guts xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply