Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Super Bowl 47 (Ravens Vs. San Fransisco) Half time thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Eheroduelist
Nuran
Malikai20
Zane Truesdale
Spitfire
akaFila~
FluffyTots
11 posters

descriptionSuper Bowl 47 (Ravens Vs. San Fransisco) Half time thread EmptySuper Bowl 47 (Ravens Vs. San Fransisco) Half time thread

more_horiz
Well it's half time and the 49er's are getting crushed 21-6. Now I'm rooting for the 49er's mainly because I like Capernick. But he's the 1st 49er to throw an interception in the super bowl. And the 49er's also fumbled in the raven's 25. So how are your views so far on the super bowl?

descriptionSuper Bowl 47 (Ravens Vs. San Fransisco) Half time thread EmptyRe: Super Bowl 47 (Ravens Vs. San Fransisco) Half time thread

more_horiz
I bet Kaepernick is feeling pretty Crapernicky right about now.
ho ho ho~

descriptionSuper Bowl 47 (Ravens Vs. San Fransisco) Half time thread EmptyRe: Super Bowl 47 (Ravens Vs. San Fransisco) Half time thread

more_horiz
ok ill say it agian 49eres are getting there a**es kicked the 49eres cant even intercept the ball and block the receiver there no afraid of getting hurt and there too lazy!

Last edited by SpitFire on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I'm rooting for the Ravens. So far it's looking good for them.

more_horiz
But there's 2 quarters left and let's watch Beyonce sing :D

more_horiz
And here's a double post where I'll be posting score updates. But Jones from the ravens just got a 109 yard kick return for a touchdown.

more_horiz
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa power outage!

more_horiz
+Lost power in half the stadium. The delay will probably effect the momentum of the game, unfortunately.

more_horiz
Up to 20 minutes. Maybe the 49er's can warm up and get their act together.

more_horiz
I doubt it, the 49ers are playing scared while the raven's are playing without fear. Prediction, ravens win 49 - 20

more_horiz
This Superbowl was honestly disappointing i stop watching after that record breaking 109 yards touchdown ravens put the work in.

more_horiz
49ers are gaining some ground.

more_horiz
never seen a comeback like this
Momentum has Changed #countonnolights

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
i stop watching

LIES

Nuran wrote:

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
Nuran wrote:
i stop watching

LIES

Nuran wrote:

The comments on my newsfeed brought me back in e.e i miss the 2 touchdowns SF did

more_horiz
GG Flacco. Ravens for the win.

more_horiz
Ravens took it by a inch of the their hair if SF got that flag for the hold then we would have probably seen some different results but props to SF for that comeback it was truly a spectacle.

more_horiz
Agreed. Got to give it to SF for that comeback. Probably my favorite Superbowl since the Steelers vs. Cardinals from a few years back.

more_horiz
San Francisco got 99 problems and ravens are them all

more_horiz
I blame the refs.

more_horiz
Ravens went it! Woot-woot. Super Bowl 47 (Ravens Vs. San Fransisco) Half time thread 2540632194

more_horiz
If it wasn't for the power going out the Ravens would've blown em out IJS

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply