Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Make it a real academy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Atem66
bakura normal
Jue Viole Grace
Amy Kool
BlackWarGreymon
Centrik
AdmiralFirestorm
11 posters

descriptionMake it a real academy  EmptyMake it a real academy

more_horiz
Hello everybody,
Even though I am new here I have come up with a great idea to help the site. Why not create a virtual online world game for Duel Academy. Students could actually walk around and go to Duel Academy Classes with an online avatar. They could interact more easily with other students, learn new dueling techniques better, and best of all fight virtual online duels. So this would be a game not like YGO Online but rather like a game like Star Wars the Old Republic where you have the ability to create a full person and move them around and stuff. So then it would be totally could right? Does anybody think its a good idea?

descriptionMake it a real academy  EmptyRe: Make it a real academy

more_horiz
Oh that will require lots of programming...I don't know about my opinion.

more_horiz
Still if they can do it then it will not only make it a lot easier for kids to learn about dueling but also make it more fun to do so.

more_horiz
You suggested to make a whole new game. Too much work to me Razz

more_horiz
Well isnt part of the excitement in a new project working on it and getting to create it.

more_horiz
AdmiralFirestorm wrote:
Well isnt part of the excitement in a new project working on it and getting to create it.

You think it is easy to create a game?
Ubisoft/EA (ofc which are experienced for game making) make a game every 1 (1 creator team 1 game per year), we could finish it in ~10 years.

more_horiz
lol. As much as I would love that to happen, we are not that professional nor we got time for it Smile

But, soon a Dice Encounter full game is coming in DA and it will feature few things that give one feeling of playing a real game :D (however don't raise up your hopes, as much as it sounds great, it is still a forum game not real game lol)

more_horiz
Even with Amy as head programmer it would still A LOT of time to program such complex game which is not only like DN or YGOPro is with a duel room and duels itself (remember, you'd have to program all the rulings into the game if you're making it automatic), you also want us to create an interactive game much like the Tag Force Series (up to TF3) and host it all on an online server.
Who would pay for that? We're a free online forum, we have no actual way to make money except by donations (which go into administrative purposes like the total absence of advertisement for all members, as you can see).
So, if you have a programming team that's free at the moment, be sure to send it over here so we can create a game like this (which of the idea I actually like, but I don't see it as to be realizable).

more_horiz
Well, to entertain some people a possibility would be to make a small little byond game. I've found byond to be easy to create game with. (Well, not EASY, but extremely more simple than an actual game.) We could possibly do a very little game to entertain the purposes of anybody who has the same idea as this. Just a suggestion.

more_horiz
The only problem is that we have not that much devoted time lol. If I was sitting at my home whole day, maybe but so, nah. lol. Don't get me wrong, but any game is hard to create because at least you must plan it in and out to make it successful.

more_horiz
It defitnitely would be hard to do but that is a wonderful idea regardless.

more_horiz
this idea is pure fantasy at the moment. I doubt it's worth doing it either.

more_horiz
Make it a real academy  AuK68cWCQAAxAdD

I highly doubt Amy can do this on her own. This would take a very very long time to do and needs a dedicated dev team.. I don't see this ever happening

more_horiz
if amy could teach me how to do wat she does so i can help her i think i can since im in summer and i dont do s**t but i doubt that she will. Sad

more_horiz
YGO Online 3 download that sh*t should work for ya bra.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
lol. As much as I would love that to happen, we are not that professional nor we got time for it Smile

But, soon a Dice Encounter full game is coming in DA and it will feature few things that give one feeling of playing a real game :D (however don't raise up your hopes, as much as it sounds great, it is still a forum game not real game lol)

Behemoth wrote:
Even with Amy as head programmer it would still A LOT of time to program such complex game which is not only like DN or YGOPro is with a duel room and duels itself (remember, you'd have to program all the rulings into the game if you're making it automatic), you also want us to create an interactive game much like the Tag Force Series (up to TF3) and host it all on an online server.
Who would pay for that? We're a free online forum, we have no actual way to make money except by donations (which go into administrative purposes like the total absence of advertisement for all members, as you can see).
So, if you have a programming team that's free at the moment, be sure to send it over here so we can create a game like this (which of the idea I actually like, but I don't see it as to be realizable).

Sparda wrote:
Well, to entertain some people a possibility would be to make a small little byond game. I've found byond to be easy to create game with. (Well, not EASY, but extremely more simple than an actual game.) We could possibly do a very little game to entertain the purposes of anybody who has the same idea as this. Just a suggestion.

Amy Cool wrote:
The only problem is that we have not that much devoted time lol. If I was sitting at my home whole day, maybe but so, nah. lol. Don't get me wrong, but any game is hard to create because at least you must plan it in and out to make it successful.

/thread

Locked.

more_horiz
Topic Solved & Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply