Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew feature: Tutoring Services - you are getting served, my dears! :D EmptyNew feature: Tutoring Services - you are getting served, my dears! :D

more_horiz
Tutoring Services is the new subsection under Shopping Center of DA.
Its main purpose will be to teach our members more YGO.
The subsection is where Teachers offer their services to you members if you want to be taught more than you can do it yourself by reading stuff that we offer.

It is up to Teachers themselves what, how and when they offer their services. Imagine it like other shops. You see what a Teacher offers for DP, you request and get in contact with that Teacher.

For example it can be Duel Lessons where you pay certain amount of DP to a Teacher in his/her office to teach you stuff while dueling together. Pretty cool, huh? Smile

Many thanks go to Kairi, who suggested this wonderful idea, and all other staff members who contributed to realization of this concept.

We are Duel Academy and we care for you!

cheers

descriptionNew feature: Tutoring Services - you are getting served, my dears! :D EmptyRe: New feature: Tutoring Services - you are getting served, my dears! :D

more_horiz
*offers DP to Amy*
Teach me how do i codedz D:!

descriptionNew feature: Tutoring Services - you are getting served, my dears! :D EmptyRe: New feature: Tutoring Services - you are getting served, my dears! :D

more_horiz
Offers same Dps to Amy, to not teach him how to code New feature: Tutoring Services - you are getting served, my dears! :D 1151057309

more_horiz
both offers denied.

more_horiz
Technically, rejecting his request is like accepting mine.

more_horiz
technically.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply