Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionStarting Rare YGO Decklists project EmptyStarting Rare YGO Decklists project

more_horiz
Hello our lovely members. We want to bring DA to a higher level and thus, we start a new project called Rare YGO Decklists.

From now on, we will have our own unique product, rare decks that cannot be found anywhere else but here, in DA. This is an attempt to present DA in a more professional way around the globe but also to provide you, as well as everyone else with quality decks that will be created by no one else than us!

We hope you all will involve yourself in this project and hopefully make DA, as well as yourself, better and more famous.

To read more about this project and its details, visit the link below:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t23089-rare-ygo-decklists-powered-by-duel-academy

You can suggest deck ideas immediately here:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t23091-decklist-ideas-gathering

Notice: This might be similar to Deck Competition, but its purpose is different and the way we make decks is different. This is a major DA project, not just one of our events. Thus, we ask for your attention and participation to make this place much better than it already is!

descriptionStarting Rare YGO Decklists project EmptyRe: Starting Rare YGO Decklists project

more_horiz
You want screens or lists?

descriptionStarting Rare YGO Decklists project EmptyRe: Starting Rare YGO Decklists project

more_horiz
Can't wait to see akafila's rare decks, he's the master of rare builds.
Nice project amy.

more_horiz
Wrong, that's me lol. Another person that can help and is inactive is quincymccoy. He is a pretty creative deck builder.

more_horiz
I was being sarcastic, but sure.

more_horiz
For the idea stage, we just need deck ideas explained in few sentences. When we choose first deck to make, then the decklists will be requested from members and that is where you will be able to give your input with decklist. I still didn't decide of how we will request builds. Most probably we will not force writing decklist name by name since its just selection phase but because we build unique stuff, many rare cards will be features everywhere and many members will not know them, so most probably when posting deck screens you will be required to post names and places of cards that are not everyday seen.

more_horiz
Am working on something right now.

more_horiz
Puff, please, no one build rare decks better than i do.

more_horiz
yeah anzo i remember when u made windups and told me im using a new creative build...he just said that cause he teched pot of duality in ..

more_horiz
Jajajaja

more_horiz
I think y'all forgot that I use the most off the wall decks. some include: crashbug, inmatos, chainburn w/ the chain monsters, black garden Crane, and many more.

more_horiz
I got an insect deck I made the other day, not inzekts but just insect type monsters, still workin on it but I can pass it around and let you guys have a go if you want.

more_horiz
sure frosty, suggest your concept in the idea thread

http://www.duelacademy.net/t23091p15-decklist-ideas-gathering

and you two stacks :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply