Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionWind-up deck EmptyWind-up deck

more_horiz
Can someone evaluate this wind-up deck.
https://i.imgur.com/Pjt5buY.png

descriptionWind-up deck EmptyRe: Wind-up deck

more_horiz
You don't need mouse. (I think its called mouse.. The one to the right of Magician) You don't need reaper. And Gorz... well I doubt you will be getting it out very often.

Mirror force isn't that great of a card tbh. I would also take out the BTHs and possibly the TTS (The TTs are a players preference but they can get in the way sometimes).

You should add Night Assailant or Tour Bus for another TGU target.

Have you considered t.g. warwolf for this deck? Every monster in your main deck is level 4 or lower and you are special summoning them allot. It can help make a bad hand into a decent hand.

Why no CED? That's like the best trap this format next to the Solemn Brigade. And no solemn J either? o_O Also, consider D-prison.

more_horiz
It's Wind-Up Rat, Josh, and yes, he should be using it. if he doesn't, then he misses out on a bunch of combo possibilities. Anyway, drop all three Snails and add in WU Rabbit (x2) and a Tour Bus. I prefer the grave disruption over the creature pop that Assailant offers. I would also remove a single MST and BoM to add in Instant Fusion so you can increase the consistency of combos, or make your combos even bigger. Furthermore, I would remove both Mirror Forces or Torrential Tributes (whichever you prefer) for Solemn Judgment and a number of copies of CED. If you don't want to max out on CED and Judgment by removing all four copies between these two cards, remove BTH instead. CED does the exact same job but better.

more_horiz
Rat is a must in anyway WU deck, how can you say its not Mim

more_horiz
Not rat -.- I said the one to the RIGHT of magician not left and rat isn't even next to magician lol .-. I forgot its name, thought it was mouse for some reason, but I guess its snail. Wind-up deck 3974120512

And he already has WU rabbit in the deck e.e

more_horiz
I guess he does have Rabbit. Well then, he should run some Effect Veilers in place of Gorz and a Rabbit then.

more_horiz
Hey Danica and why instant fusion? I have no fusion monsters. Can u evaluate the extra deck too? No one has mention nothing of the extra deck. What Fusion monsters do u think it will work great with WU?

more_horiz
It isnt really what would work great, as they would just be meaningles level 3s to xyz with, to help with loops and stuff

more_horiz
Obviously if I'm saying that you should run Instant Fusion, you should run some fusion things. Anyway, pick your preferred level 3 and 5 fusion monsters that have below 1500 attack. It doesn't really matter, so long as they're legal targets for Instant Fusion.

more_horiz
I'll fix it as it is, didn't read what others said about it.

-3 Snail
-1 MST
-1 Book of Moon
-1 Mirror Force

+2 Thunder King Rai-oh OR Snowman Eater
+2 Dimensional Prison
+1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
+1 Starlight Road (if you're okay with a 41-card-deck)

Extra
-1 Steelwarm Roach
-1 Ship
-1 Acid
-1 Dweller (Side)

+1 Leviar the Sea Dragon
+1 Temtempo
+1 Tiras
+1 Stardust Dragon (If you're going to use Starlight Road) If not, then keep Acid.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply