Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSafe zone and Gandora,the Dragon of Destruction effect EmptySafe zone and Gandora,the Dragon of Destruction effect

more_horiz
my question is regarding Gandora effect toward Safe zone
1.Let say in my field i has one monster,and one set down safe zone
my opponent summon Gandora and activate his effect,i flip on my safe zone to
negate his Gandora eff by keep one my monster protected,will that work?
2.I has Gandora in my field and set down safe zone,and one monster
i activate Gandora eff and flip on Safe zone to one monster i have to keep him
alive will that work too?
3.Safe zone has been activated on field since previous turns while Gandora eff is being activated

the reason why i asking this because i remember on Yugioh manga,when Yugi vs Yami Yugi(in end chapters)Yami Yugi used his trap card to protect Dark magician from Gandora eff
its not safe zone but i feel safe zone has same work with that card

descriptionSafe zone and Gandora,the Dragon of Destruction effect EmptyRe: Safe zone and Gandora,the Dragon of Destruction effect

more_horiz
1. Safe Zone prevents the monster from being destroyed and banished, yes.
But then Safe Zone is destroyed and banished by Gandora so your monster is destroyed as well.

2. Above.

3. Above.

descriptionSafe zone and Gandora,the Dragon of Destruction effect EmptyRe: Safe zone and Gandora,the Dragon of Destruction effect

more_horiz
Safe Zone:

Activate by selecting 1 face-up Attack Position monster. That monster cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects, or be destroyed by battle. It cannot attack your opponent directly. When this card is removed from the field, destroy that monster. When that monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.

Reading your cards is important. When Safe Zone is destroyed, the monster it is attached to is also destroyed.

more_horiz
The best move in that situation would be to activate Safe Zone, targetting Gandora, since we now know what happens if Gandora destroys Safe Zone.

more_horiz
i see,then its mean Safe zone is useless unless card describes both Safe zone and protected monster not connected

Behemoth wrote:
The best move in that situation would be to activate Safe Zone, targetting Gandora, since we now know what happens if Gandora destroys Safe Zone.

yeah that seem the only option but Gandora will be destroyed in end phase,i was thought to add Book of Moon for combo but on second thought i just remember Safe zone only targetting face up atk position monster
guess Safe zone and Gandora is bad combo

more_horiz
answered~

So locked~

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply