Well I can't really stop myself of talking about this game...It talks about an infection that spreaded in a certain town that kills people but the virus revives a tiny particle in their brain that makes them able to move. The feed on any alive (non infected) organism.

However After the disease was discovered.A Call of evacuation has been made and some town residents could escape while infected people stayed...For some reason 3 Men and a girl couldn't escape at the right time and stayed at the town when you can find thousands of infected people

Enemies:
1-Dead Alive : Simply they're zombies who're slow & dump..Some of them are pretty fast and avoid your guns.
2-Smoker: Zombie with very long tongue...that grabs you from your neck and suck you health and at the same time..other dead alive will keep hitting you
3-Hunter: Very Very Fast and dangerous Zombie...He's the jumping type who can jump left and right till he catch you and when he does.nothing can save you but your team mates
4- Boomer: A huge Zombie that secretes green mucus structure solution that makes you go blind for some time and unable to see clearly...It can pwn you with huge numbers of zombies

Weapons:
You have the ability to choose from five different weapons (Guns/Dual Guns if you found 2/Shot Gun/Shot Gun Fast Rifle/Machine Gun/Heavy Machine Gun)

The best thing in this game that Zombies come in large numbers (like 40/50 and they come running)...and that you have a team whom you can order to do certain actions.Also the reactions of zombies to your shots are awesome (when you fire the head...Blood goes out like in fountain.when you shoot the leg...he begins to walk slowly till his leg is cut and falls down slowly)

However I'll let you now with some images
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :