Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptiontoribash Emptytoribash

more_horiz
This game works for all its free and its online.

Its a fighting game that uses your mind all you have to do is move parts of your body to beat your opponent

here is a very good player i'm noob and compared to him i'm a nobody

the link is: www.toribash.com

now what else more fights gl to all and have fun

here is like a god :

descriptiontoribash EmptyRe: toribash

more_horiz
my name in game is Amadeus18 if anyone wants to chalange me to a clasic fight post here :!:

more_horiz
yeah i liked it from the 1st video can you give me alink for tutorials or tell me how to play in the game and in the connection how to do it also ?

more_horiz
all you have to do is dl the game from the site www.toribash.com register in the game and
to play you must click on what parts you wana use exemple :

to jump :click on both ankles to contract or extend
grab mode:click on fist(when your fist touches the opp it will hold him
to hit or hold person (after grab mode):contract pecs
to hit whit the foot :press on hip thill it moves
to stand in 2 feet but not to feel like in start :press c
after a move:press space(if you finished)
there are lots of combos you can invent them in free duel and after each match won you gain 10 or 20 tc with lots of tc you can buy new blood (colour) new skin

if you wana play with me contact me in skype: amadeus-aka-kira
i know one move but doesn\'t really work properly its colled body breaker (its supposed to break your head Smile )
you lose only if you touch the ground with one of your parts you won\'t lose if you touch it whit your legs and arms .If you break something from your opp and then touches the ground you\'ll win
some rooms don\'t work didn\'t understand why couse i can\'t join beginner rooms maybe couse i\'m not a beeginer ?(i have orange belt)
you start with white belt then yellow on the site you if you press forum you can find there many things even tourny but i don\'t really go there you can even dance i lost to a dancer Smile)
UKE is the pc it was hard for me to learn still i\'m a beginner
and the videos are the result of battles i mean you chose what to do in a time thill it finishes the n you can move after you o same etc and after you beat him or loss you\'ll see the result i mean the fight speeded up and you won\'t see what you pressed in the freeze time you\'ll understand all after you fight with someone i suggest bring it on when your ready tell Smile
i only like classic battles but we can try anything

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
yes i started playing it i am really improving at the twin swords i want to challenge you but i dont have skype account maybe via hamachi or yahoo or msn ??

more_horiz
i have yahoo my name is
amadeus_dorian

more_horiz
Another question it is sometimes says not connected whlie my internet is really good and working what should i do also i found you once on yahoo but you didnt respond

more_horiz
i think you couldn't connect couse your belt is to hy

more_horiz
My windows crashed for 2 days and all my programs were gone when i played toribash again i found that it is very slow fore me that i dont have time to perform moves can you please tell me what program is missing ?

more_horiz
don't know didn't played torribash for 2 days

more_horiz
You spammed,
A double posted in the start.
No official warning but just casual xD

more_horiz
Neji Hyuga wrote:
You spammed,
A double posted in the start.
No official warning but just casual xD

look at the difference of time 4 hours between posts i didn't ment to double post sry Shocked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply