Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLegends EmptyLegends

more_horiz
So yeah I am pretty much bored lately and can't think of anything good what to play... So yeah I wanted to see how many of you guys would suggest me play LOL.

descriptionLegends EmptyRe: Legends

more_horiz
Path of Exile - free game and open beta starts later this month. I'm in the closed beta and will say that the game is really well put together. Has somewhat of a Diablo 2 feel, although more polished graphics-wise (not as nice of gfx as Diablo 3, but it's a free game so take that into consideration). It has a lot of customization, and I mean A LOT. You can make as many builds as you can think of, and unless you really screw up they can be made end game usable (maybe not optimal, but usable and fun).

more_horiz
OK that game sounds nice... Hmm i would love to check out site. Can you PM it to me?

more_horiz
Runescape
Legends 4144076462
jk

more_horiz
Tera goes F2P , you may want to check it out

more_horiz
http://www.pathofexile.com/

more_horiz
The Legend of Dragoon, Grandia, Parasite Eve series, Mech Assault, Final Fantasy IX, Halo series, Rappelz (if you own a mouse), GunZ: The Duel, RF Online, EVE (if you have a system that can handle it), Sonic Adventures 2, Get Grind/ Set Radio series, Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (online), Street Fighter X Tekken (online), Grid. I don't know; there's a million good games worth playing that I could name.

EDIT: Everquest is amazing. So is Guild Wars.

more_horiz
mm I checked it has started. So Neko can you tell how much will the installer download? I am pretty much at the limit of Internet so yeah wanted to know install it now or next month ._.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply