Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDouble the Deckbuilding?! EmptyDouble the Deckbuilding?!

more_horiz
Hello deck building fans! As of now, The_Nameless decided he wants to help me when he can. I did give him permission to host deck competition once a week, and what does that mean for you deck building fanatics?

That some weeks, IF we both can dedicate, there will be not 1 ,but TWO deck building ROUNDS per week. There will be some weeks, where only one round will be posted because either myself of The_Nameless will be busy for that week, but one will always be posted each week! So, double the fun!

Remember fans! Post your requests, with 2 people doing this your requests will be followed faster now.....

http://www.duelacademy.net/t20992-what-deck-themes-would-you-guys-like-to-see

Special thanks, to those who have continued to participate in this event, not a busy event, but I am sure the few of you appreciate to have some easy DP just building decks! Thanks for your support guys! Could not be possible without you!

descriptionDouble the Deckbuilding?! EmptyRe: Double the Deckbuilding?!

more_horiz
I'm looking forward to giving you guys more Deck Competetions, I've liked the event so far and I hope you continue to participate Smile
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum