Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionKid Icarus: Uprising EmptyKid Icarus: Uprising

more_horiz
So who here has KI:U? Do you have online capabilities with it? Whats your favorite weapon? Usual power panel set up? Weapon your best with? What your Friend Code for the 3DS?

I have online capabilities but it is very laggy and sometimes it can't get there even though wi-fi is always up. Palms are my fave and best weapon but I also like claws and clubs, Hades Claws and Magnus Club to be specific. My usual power set up is Reflect Barrier lv 4, Super Armor lv 3, Tirelessness lv 2, and transparency lv 2. I am still trying to get better skills.

My FC is 2191-8220-2739

What about the rest of you?

descriptionKid Icarus: Uprising EmptyRe: Kid Icarus: Uprising

more_horiz
That game may be completely boss but I haven't played in ages. I use a staff cos SNIPERRRRRRRRR!

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
That game may be completely boss but I haven't played in ages. I use a staff cos SNIPERRRRRRRRR!

You should start playing it again. I don't like staffs because I don't use the touch screen controls for this game and the game is to fast paced for sniping and no homing.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply