Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBehemoth's invitation to a game of multiplayer visions EmptyBehemoth's invitation to a game of multiplayer visions

more_horiz
As the topic title lets it open to presume, this will be a multiplayer game.

So, whosoever posts first makes the first go. I don't care how many will join, just as long as people join.

So... who's up to this?

descriptionBehemoth's invitation to a game of multiplayer visions EmptyRe: Behemoth's invitation to a game of multiplayer visions

more_horiz
No, thank you my Emperor.

descriptionBehemoth's invitation to a game of multiplayer visions EmptyRe: Behemoth's invitation to a game of multiplayer visions

more_horiz
I would award you a warning for spamming, but I don't think it'll be accepted in this Dice Section.

*ahem*

Anyone else?

more_horiz
Me Me

Monster Trap Trap Spell Monster

more_horiz
Well, that went wrong, Irate has to roll Dice after his guesses. I'll delete the Jar.

Also: Monster Monster Spell Trap Spell

more_horiz
Monster,Spell,Spell,Trap,Monster

more_horiz
Monster Spell Trap Trap Monster

more_horiz
Trap,Spell,Trap,Monster,Monster

more_horiz
The member 'Behemoth' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Visionary Dice' :
Behemoth's invitation to a game of multiplayer visions Yubel10 Behemoth's invitation to a game of multiplayer visions The_ey10 Behemoth's invitation to a game of multiplayer visions Questi10 Behemoth's invitation to a game of multiplayer visions Chosen10 Behemoth's invitation to a game of multiplayer visions Yubel10

more_horiz
Winner is phoenix with 3/5 correct. 50 DP Awarded. Topic Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply