Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA members, you have 3 wishes!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+19
mimgrim
LethalAfterZ
Whatup Nab
Gustavo
Dex
Fefe2931995
Zane Truesdale
Nuran
Jue Viole Grace
Train
Smokey
Linda-Senpai
LordKreig
Placido Le Pwnzor
Typical Jew™
LightBinder
LòKóS
Phoenix King
Amy Kool
23 posters

descriptionDA members, you have 3 wishes! - Page 2 EmptyDA members, you have 3 wishes!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

As we know that you are shy to suggest or ask for something, we open this topic to ask you, do you need something, do you want something in DA that we don't have at the moment?

We want you to suggest us ideas what to implement next in DA. Will it be a new Event, a new Dice Game, a new Roleplay or something completely different like for example giving support for YGOPro or so etc. Its your call, tell us what you want to make your stay at DA better Wink

descriptionDA members, you have 3 wishes! - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA members, you have 3 wishes!

more_horiz
@Cicada- Even in the scenario where you hadn't been banned and still held the title, I would of taken it from you (if my timeline is correct).

descriptionDA members, you have 3 wishes! - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA members, you have 3 wishes!

more_horiz
ZaneVL wrote:
@Cicada- Even in the scenario where you hadn't been banned and still held the title, I would of taken it from you (if my timeline is correct).

I have beaten you before and you have never beat me. What makes you think you'd be able to beat me for a title?

more_horiz
Congratulations, you've beaten me when I got back into the game ages ago. I've come a long way since then, as you can see.

more_horiz
ZaneVL wrote:
Congratulations, you've beaten me when I got back into the game ages ago. I've come a long way since then, as you can see.

And you haven't proven to be able to beat me.

more_horiz
What a bunch of bad boys Surprised

more_horiz
I've proven myself to be one of the more accomplished Obelisks here, and would of easily matched, if not surpassed you then. Also, continuing this ego competition is pointless. So let's drop it here.

more_horiz
One more post that is not a serious suggestion, one more post I triple dare you biatchez, just try to tease me more! ::Monkey5::

more_horiz
No spam in the recent topics list. Aka a new recent topics widget that ignores specific sections. BEST SUGGESTION EVAR.

more_horiz
you are playing yugioh... when you could be outside doing something else

more_horiz
Like I said before, a royalty dorm for anyone whos ever won supreme king event.

you didnt accept or deny it earlier, so just putting it back here

more_horiz
lol dex that would be best Smile

it would be easy to hide spam posts but then we would need like 100 recent topics so that hiding gets valuable, else you will end up having 3-4 topics left from 15 lol.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
lol dex that would be best Smile

it would be easy to hide spam posts but then we would need like 100 recent topics so that hiding gets valuable, else you will end up having 3-4 topics left from 15 lol.

DA members, you have 3 wishes! - Page 2 129018589199205129

Right?

Also, get rid of the underlines on all the links it looks turrible

more_horiz
Wish 1: show us your picture

Wish 2: show us your picture

Wish 3: show us your picture

more_horiz
but i have amy's picture Surprised

more_horiz
Staxx M. Lawlstogmer wrote:
Turf Wars

Warning given to Staxx for abusing the reputation system

more_horiz
Shane wrote:
Turf Wars

warning given for snitching

more_horiz
H3R0_ELITE wrote:
Shane wrote:
Turf Wars

warning given for snitching

chaos kush will leak a nigga for snitchin

more_horiz
1. Take out all these lame rules. You see this thread? http://www.duelacademy.net/t8-rules-of-duel-academy-must-read
Delete it.

2. Demote Kyo.

3. Get me back in the staff.

more_horiz
An idea for the Off-Topic section;

Off-Topic should be changed to General Discussion then an actual Off-Topic section should be made with a sub-topic for forum games. Whats the difference between General Discussion and Off-Topic? Well simply put General Discussion has rules enforced while Off-Topic, certain rules are not enforced, like most of the spam rules, the insult rule relating to jokes (since every topic in it will basically be a joke and is not meant to be serious like in General Discussion)

That's all I got.

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:
1. Take out all these lame rules. You see this thread? http://www.duelacademy.net/t8-rules-of-duel-academy-must-read
Delete it.

2. Demote Kyo.

3. Get me back in the staff.

Only because im the one who puts you in your place lol.

1. Control the bullying and trolling amy
2. Make the chatbox rules better
3. Feudalism all over in everything.

more_horiz
1) Make Nuran Admin
2) Make a new dorm called chaos kush dorm
3) Make all the police disappear

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
1) Make Nuran Admin- Admin's cant get high
2) Make a new dorm called chaos kush dorm - Weed Klans be bad.
3) Make all the police disappear - 5O Up in yo Homes.

Kush is bad, Mmkay. :>

more_horiz
Behemoth wrote:
I concur with Train, you should relly make coding classes for DA, Amy.

1. Coding Classes would be awesome.

2. An iphone app for the Duel Academy forums or an iphone app for the dice games and lotteries.

3. Tourney to see who can lose the game the fastest.
>>>>DA's BIGGEST Loser<<<<

more_horiz
All I want from my b-day is a big boody hoe

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply