Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifer War - The Red Rage [Sign-Ups]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+26
Mezumaru
Lord of Blue-Eyes
mimgrim
! The Storm
Lunaticc
TheHeroNova
DefinitelyNotXrai
Zodiac火
LyghtSyde
BMM
dew
led123
YangWenli
bakura normal
Yuri Mikhailov
Centrik
PabelFTW
BlackWarGreymon
Lunar
ReapeR-BZA
TDS
XonN
mr.aj
LordKreig
LightBinder
Bloody Kiss
30 posters

descriptionSlifer War - The Red Rage [Sign-Ups] EmptySlifer War - The Red Rage [Sign-Ups]

more_horiz
THE RED RAGE

Slifer War - The Red Rage [Sign-Ups] EjgBt

"Slifer War? What is he talking about? Are we warring another dorm?"
NOPE. We are going to have an intern war! Which means, that you will be playing against your fellow dorm mates.
But it won't be just a regular war, it will be a themed war. No, I won't limit your deck choices. I will simply give each team a special name.

There will be the team of the RED SLAYERS, which will be facing the opposing team, called the BURNING FIST.

You might say "ugh, that's dumb", but it's not. In my opinion, it breathes life into this little "competition".

Let's head on to the next point:

The Rules

Code:

- all matches will be 2 out of 3
- no deck changes after a win
- deck changes allowed after a loss
- TCG and OCG decks are allowed
- DC's count as game losses, unless you can prove that you had clear game within your next turn

How to sign up?

Code:

DN Name:
Time Zone:
Preferred Team:

By signing up, you accept this tournament's previously stated rules.
Every player on each team, will have 2 Lives. I will keep track of it, so don't worry.
Sreenshots of every played match HAVE TO BE SENT TO ME IN A PM. I will not count a match, unless you send me a screenshot of the final field.
You can still post here, saying who won, but the screenshots have to be sent to me.
If I see that one team is getting more members than the other team, I might "lock" the other team until it is balanced again.

Prizes

Code:

- every match win is worth 50 DP
- every member of the winning team, who is still alive at the end of this event, will receive an additional 40 DP

http://www.duelacademy.net/t22169-slifer-war-the-red-rage-event#199984

Last edited by -Mystogan- on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:36 am; edited 3 times in total

descriptionSlifer War - The Red Rage [Sign-Ups] EmptyRe: Slifer War - The Red Rage [Sign-Ups]

more_horiz
DN Name: lightbinder
Time Zone: Central -6
Preferred Team: Red Slayers

descriptionSlifer War - The Red Rage [Sign-Ups] EmptyRe: Slifer War - The Red Rage [Sign-Ups]

more_horiz
DN name: LordKreig
Time Zone: -4
Preferred Team: Burning Fist

more_horiz
/Bump 'n' to the top/

more_horiz
but what are the names of the teams?

more_horiz
DN Name: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Xonn
Time Zone: +2
Preferred Team: BURNING FIST.

more_horiz
mr.aj wrote:
but what are the names of the teams?

Burning Fist and...?

more_horiz
DN Name: ReapeR-BZA
Time Zone: -5

more_horiz
DN Name: Lunar.
Time Zone: GMT -5

more_horiz
DN Name: Lutalica
Time Zone: +1
Preferred Team: burning fist

more_horiz
DN Name: Pabel
Time Zone: GMT -5

more_horiz
DN Name: Centrik
Time Zone: GMT +7
Preferred Team: Burning Fist.

more_horiz
DN Name: Mr.aj
Time Zone: GMT +3

more_horiz
DN name : Mikhailov
Time Zone : GMT+1
Team : Burning Fist

more_horiz
bakura normal
GMT 0
Burning fist

( I'm fire fist ace b-tches Slifer War - The Red Rage [Sign-Ups] 1151057309 )

more_horiz
(DC)AlexKl
gmt+1
burning fist

more_horiz
DN Name: led123
Time Zone: GMT +1

more_horiz
DN Name: dew
Time Zone: GMT +12

Kea Kaha

more_horiz
DN Name: BMM

Time Zone: -6

more_horiz
DN Name: LyghtSyde
Time Zone: PST (-8:00)

more_horiz
DN Name: Menma!!
Time Zone: Easter
Preferred Team: BURNING FIST

more_horiz
DN Name: XraishionX
Time Zone: GMT - 8 hours
Does the war also start on Sunday? Or is it just the sign ups that stop?

more_horiz
Sign-ups will be closed on Sunday and depending on how much time I have, I might have everything ready for Monday.
So the war would start on Monday.

more_horiz
DN name: TheHeroNova
Time Zone: UST - 6:00 Central (USA & Canada)
Team: Red Slayers

more_horiz
DN name: Lunatic25
Time zone: GMT +1
TEam Burning Fist

more_horiz
can u put who sign and there teams so we can know how many players in a team is more than others

more_horiz
dn: ! The Storm
burning fist

more_horiz
mimgrim
whichever team has the least members

more_horiz
BluIysWhiteDrgn

Red Slayers

GMT -6

more_horiz
There's the topic. http://www.duelacademy.net/t22169-slifer-war-the-red-rage-event#199984
I locked it for now, since the event hasn't started yet. I'll add the link to the OP now too.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply