Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionlightbinder here Emptylightbinder here

more_horiz
umm i got started without introducing myself here, i guess that's a no-no. Just realized it, and so i wanna say something important before i get distracted again by the shiny constelations....ooh shiny.

wait wait, oh yea i'm lightbinder and i love light based cards, which is probably obvious by my name. My absolute favorite is constellars, omg they made a deck based on the constellations i'm in heaven. Umm, i used to be a competitive player and came first in the regional's in KC a couple years ago, but since then i've been playing yugioh on and off. I do know about xyz's and synchros and stuff, so no need to explain it, just particulars of rulings might slip past me. such as continuous trap cards...yea that's another discussion entirely and I apologize to the guy i was playing against when that came up.

So yea, Lightbinder's arrived and is ready to go.

descriptionlightbinder here EmptyRe: lightbinder here

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy Smile Have fun and stay active. If you need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
lightbinder here Welcome_to_by_otakucyrus-d4zzzn7

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply