Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAn Actually Good Card From Me XD EmptyAn Actually Good Card From Me XD

more_horiz
Breakthrough Skill
An Actually Good Card From Me XD BreakthroughSkill-CBLZ-JP-SR
Target 1 face-up Effect Monster your opponent controls; until the end of this turn, negate that target's effects. During your turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 face-up Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate that target's effects during this turn.

Discussion An Actually Good Card From Me XD 1854617810

descriptionAn Actually Good Card From Me XD EmptyRe: An Actually Good Card From Me XD

more_horiz
Not as good as Forbidden Chalice. Getting to negate eff's twice is nice, but Chalice can be used during the Damage Step due to it affecting monster stats, and it gives you the additional option of using it on your own monsters, rather than just on your opponent's, which allows you to get a lot more options and plays out of a single card.

Breakthrough Skill isn't bad, I just don't think that with Effect Veiler and Chalice around that it's good enough of an option to be considered competitive.

descriptionAn Actually Good Card From Me XD EmptyRe: An Actually Good Card From Me XD

more_horiz
You are absolutely right about what u said Neko but if Konami let this card be able to negate effects during the damage step it would be too good. Razz

more_horiz
Well too bad nothing in the card's text looks like it would allow that.

more_horiz
even if it don't allow that it still can be helpful sometimes so it's a good choice in the side deck

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply