Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHow do i get my wins from dueling network to here? EmptyHow do i get my wins from dueling network to here?

more_horiz
It's me again and I need help on dueling network. Can someone help me try to find a way to get my wining dp on here from dueling network also my losing dp here aswell. please and thank. p.s. who ever said that my picture is sick what do you exactly mean??? Is it cool, awsome, kind of sick or is it a grose, nasty, type of sick and please be honest with me.

descriptionHow do i get my wins from dueling network to here? EmptyRe: How do i get my wins from dueling network to here?

more_horiz
To get DP you need to challenge DA members, create a thread stating who you faced and who won, and both people have to confirm unless you can provide screenshots as evidence. Afterwords, an admins will review the thread and award DP accordingly.

descriptionHow do i get my wins from dueling network to here? EmptyRe: How do i get my wins from dueling network to here?

more_horiz
Moved.

Also yeah exactly what Danica said. You challenge DA members, after match post results in BA (Battle Arena section (You can also look up in other sections like Shadow Arena or Tag Arena)) Other player confirms and we Moderators or even sometimes Administrators update the results. Also if you haven't you should read our starter guide. It has very useful information Wink

more_horiz
If you want more help you can PM me here or on DN and you can duel me for BA if you want Smile

more_horiz
and 2 about that yusei gender-bender pic. I guess people aren't comfortable to see a girl yusei, especially to those who are fans of yusei. Just saying

Have a good day

How do i get my wins from dueling network to here? 1968215193

more_horiz
There are 2 kinds of sick. Nowadays, teenagers use the word "sick" to say something is good or to voice out their opinion of something that they think is good. This is most likely the case. There's still the chance that they mean "sick" in the negative way but don't let that bother you.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply