Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRather disappointing EmptyRather disappointing

more_horiz
Asked neko if I could enter the ycs in the place of someone who dropped. This is what I got.

Spoiler :

Oh how I love when people are being ignorant and cannot accept the simple fact that they might be wrong in a given situation. Case is not even about me being in the YCS, I could care less about that. Point is he tried to put the whole blame on me for what is clearly his mistake while bashing me for simply asking a favor. I wouldn't have acted like that if he wasn't to respond so violently. You can either ignore this and leave people not worthy of the admin position in their current place or you could make some changes and hope that this place returns it's past glory. Got nothing personal against neko, I just think people need to realize the members of this academy are the only reason it's still up and running and you can't afford to lose them especially over such things like the matter at hand.

descriptionRather disappointing EmptyRe: Rather disappointing

more_horiz
Oh how I love when someone chooses not to do something for 1 1/2 months and then blames someone else when he forgets to do it entirely. Yes, my bad. I should change the rules because you're special and you should just be able to replace any of the 72 people who got me decklists within that very short time frame of 1 1/2 months. My bad. Topic closed. You already got a 1 day chat ban from this, are you looking for a forum ban as well?

more_horiz
yeah, it's locked and he can't reply, i feel bad.

Seriously, for 2 months you couldn't notice WE ASKED for those decklists? lol

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply