Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Kunoru!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
Eheroduelist
FluffyTots
Endless Sorcerer
Kunoru
8 posters

descriptionKunoru! EmptyKunoru!

more_horiz
So As you all can tell, I am new here.
I noticed this place as top one in a listing of several academies around the world.
I am Previously In Hero Break Academy, But I figuured it wouldn't hurt to come discover new places and make new friends and duel new opponents Smile

So I am Kunoru. As of now that is all i can think of, until you all decide to ask new questions.

So hello all

descriptionKunoru! EmptyRe: Kunoru!

more_horiz
Welcome bro. :D

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. Have fun and stay active.

more_horiz
I've noticed that there are no chat logs of any guy to talk to one another on here?

more_horiz
Welcome to DA broski.

Also, there's a Chat Box at the bottom right if you're using the right kind of browser.

(Chrome, Firefox, etc.)

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy Smile This is the place where you can enjoy dueling in whole new level. If you need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
(Use either Google Chrom, Firefox browsers, and you'll see it)

Now, i'll shall welcome you, to your final destination, that your feet will ever step in. This is a decent academy, famous, known for it's originality, and it's truly faithful attitude toward it's very members, is that what you was told?

Obviously, you were misled, this place isn't a decent place that cares for the comfortably of it's members, nor their educational level of the game, this is simply, and with no other vocabularies to describe it, prepare for the shock, this place, is the favorite food plate of demons, with different kind of souls gather here from all around the world, this place has turned into Hell on earth.

You may not sleep in peace, in your dormitory, or in the bushes. You may not eat healthy food, that's if you could afford food in the first place. If you survived hunger, germs, and demons feeding over your soul, you will diffidently not escape from your destiny, death!

Do not panic, do not try to escape, do not ask for help. You need to have a clear mind, courage, and dignity, to accept the fact, it's already too late to save your damned soul, It's hell, in red.

Welcome to your doom.

more_horiz
Ignore Anzo, he's crazy.

Welcome to DA. Hope you enjoy your stay. Remember to remain active.

more_horiz
Welcome to the Academy, Kunoru, Im new myself.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply