Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Regnier's Room

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Ciberduelist
Endless Sorcerer
Naito Raizu
Julius Marino
Regnier
9 posters

descriptionRegnier's Room EmptyRegnier's Room

more_horiz
Hung up on the walls of his dormitory are duel disks of various designs, ranging from the simple Kaiba Corp model to various bizarre and rarely seen custom models undoubtedly from the seedier bits of town. On his desk is a rather unique Duel Disk, the deck reader being placed underneath the wrist, the monster card zones would curve from the wrist towards the arm in a crescent fashion. The Duel Disk lets off a slight hum to indicate it's currently on, though the exposed chassis and mechanical features ward off most from attempting to use it while under going maintenance.

Besides the mounted duel disks and the one currently being repaired on his disk his room betrays his occupancy. There are no unique styling or personal touches added to the room, no posters hung up on the walls or clothing hung up in the closet. On his night stand is a folded note with his Duelist ID and personal number, an invitation to a personal challenge should anyone come snooping in his dorm.

descriptionRegnier's Room EmptyRe: Regnier's Room

more_horiz
(( Hm, Roleplay roon, seems awesome.))

Julius knocked on the door, hearing that there was a new Slifer in the building.

more_horiz
-Standing outside the room- Welcome to Slifer Red, the best of all dorms. Beware of Anzo, since he lies all the time and is crazy

Anyhow, welcome and enjoy your stay

more_horiz
Opens the door to exit his dormitory, he is clearly dressed to go out. He carries with him a small minimalist compact duel disk as well as his back pack which slings across his chest. "You need something?"

more_horiz
Regnier wrote:
Opens the door to exit his dormitory, he is clearly dressed to go out. He carries with him a small minimalist compact duel disk as well as his back pack which slings across his chest. "You need something?"

I need a hamburger with fries and a shake Regnier's Room 1854617810

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer, Im ciber, new here as well... Hit me up if you want to throw down!

more_horiz
"Then go to the cafeteria clown." He would then turn to the other Slifer "Why not now, I've been meaning to try my new deck out."

more_horiz
Angman12- See ya in the battle arena bud.

more_horiz
Regnier's Room 1799010_o
Thats what happens when i dont get my burger Regnier's Room 2276801876

more_horiz
lol!

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer Smile This is the place where you can enjoy dueling in whole new level. If you need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
Spade wrote:
Regnier's Room 1799010_o
Thats what happens when i dont get my burger Regnier's Room 2276801876

This is why you ALWAYS give Spade his burger. o_o -She waves.- Welcome to DA, by the way! ^_^

more_horiz
im law =[

more_horiz
Hmm...

Naito was fast this time, managed to give you a falls alarm about me. I'm an extremely honest guy, i say nothing but the truth, and the whole truth.

This is not what it seems like, you think this is your room, you want to believe this is something fancy, you want to believe you will be comfortable here. Truth is, it's not comfortable, your sins has gathered and occupied your sinner soul, and with the determination of god, you shall go to hell. To clarify, you're already there.

You think this is Slifer Red Dorm, it's not. It's hell, in red. Welcome, to your eternal destination, the most ruined, messed up, part of hell, Slifers Dorm.

more_horiz
He slides his dueling disk from his forearm after defeating the fellow Slipher Red duelist, he folds it back up and hooks it onto his belt. "You have a very active imagination, I hear there are pills for that."

more_horiz
-She laughs at what Regnier said.- Sorry, Anzo, I've never had a soul. I was born without one.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply