Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Swiss Pairings, DA Regionals: Round 4

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Typical Jew™
bakura normal
Zane Truesdale
XonN
Anzo
Jue Viole Grace
Chovy
PowerNova
Nuran
PhantomX
Fefe2931995
Ezekeil
Zepherydax
Whatup Nab
18 posters

descriptionSwiss Pairings, DA Regionals: Round 4 EmptySwiss Pairings, DA Regionals: Round 4

more_horiz
Updated next round. Good Luck to everyone.

1. Ezekeil vs. Anzo (Ezekiel)
2. Eheroduelist vs. Dew (Draw)
3. BlackLeg-Sanji vs. Sasori (Draw)
4. Irate vs. ZaneVL (ZaneVL)
5. Onlyaaron17 vs. PurewiN (Draw)
6. KreHawk vs. Sweetflying (Draw)
7. Germanfan23 vs. Bakura Normal(Bakura Normal)
8. LethalafterZ vs. zNightz (Draw)
9. H3RO_Elite vs. Nuran (Nuran Activity)
10. Zukuto vs. Neji (Zukuto)
11. Aluuuuuuuuuuuuuuu vs. Universal (Draw)
12. Powernova vs. Jjh927 (Draw)
13. Xonn vs. train (Train)
14. Jjswgold vs. PhantomX (Jjswgold)
15. Alikaey vs. Frisky Badger (Alikaey Activity)
16. Harbinger vs. GirlChan (Draw)
17. Staxx vs. Phoenix King (Draw)
18. Zepherdax vs. !!!!!guess who (Zepherdax Activity)
19. Bubbles vs. Pilover (Draw)
20. Whatup Nab vs. Connor. Hassan (Whatup Nab Activity)
21. Fefe2931995 has the BYE. (Fefe2931995)

Sorry to update this so late. :/

Last edited by Whatup Nab on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:30 am; edited 3 times in total

descriptionSwiss Pairings, DA Regionals: Round 4 EmptyRe: Swiss Pairings, DA Regionals: Round 4

more_horiz
Nuran vs. Pusei gonna be good. I wanna watch. :/
I get 1st Acti Post Razz

descriptionSwiss Pairings, DA Regionals: Round 4 EmptyRe: Swiss Pairings, DA Regionals: Round 4

more_horiz
Guess who's nickname?
Idk how you doing the pairings, Whatup Nab, I got paired with a man who's X-1 (Im 3-0)

more_horiz
My name is spelled wrong >.>

more_horiz
Where am i? :s

more_horiz
You can drop me from this, I don't even remember what deck I used.

more_horiz
PhantomX wrote:
You can drop me from this, I don't even remember what deck I used.

Check your sentbox, assuming you sent your decklist.

more_horiz
h3ro we dueling on ygo pro

more_horiz
I've pm'ed JJ, awaiting his reply.

more_horiz
Zepherydax wrote:
Guess who's nickname?
Idk how you doing the pairings, Whatup Nab, I got paired with a man who's X-1 (Im 3-0)

Randomizer. Although all of your match points are with me. Don't worry. Razz

Ezekeil wrote:
My name is spelled wrong >.>

Fixed

Fefe2931995 wrote:
Where am i? :s

You have the Bye

Nuran wrote:
h3ro we dueling on ygo pro

Let me know. I wanna see this. xD
It's gonna be good.

more_horiz
what u mean by "the bye"

more_horiz
means u dont have to play this round, i would think so

more_horiz
Randomizing a set pair of contestants?

Each player should be paired with someone with the same amount of points (3 points for a win).
Although it does happen that players are paired with lesser opponents, you should try to keep it at above system.

more_horiz
Irate wrote:
Randomizing a set pair of contestants?

Each player should be paired with someone with the same amount of points (3 points for a win).
Although it does happen that players are paired with lesser opponents, you should try to keep it at above system.

I am trying there were a lot of draws and 2 drop outs now 3. So it's kind of hard to pair everyone with there equal. So I am just letting this round be done with a randomizer next round should be better.

more_horiz
Yo, Ezekeil, try to catch me on these times:

5-11pm (GMT+3)
1-6am (GMT+3)

Or add me on Skype: anmar_wolffy

more_horiz
ZaneVL, if you have YGOPro, we can duel there.

If you haven't, I'll drop since I quit DN and my accounts have been banned on my demand.

more_horiz
here..

btw why we cant change all the stuff here and all tournaments to be in YGOPro?

more_horiz
People still prefer DN, the majority plays DN, that closes the deal.

more_horiz
I don't have YGOPro, unfortunately.

more_horiz
I won germanjew 2-0, ggs

more_horiz
lost 2-0 to the shuffler

i mean bakura Swiss Pairings, DA Regionals: Round 4 3974120512

ggs man

more_horiz
Round ends 12/2/2012 @11:59
Round will be updated 11/3/2012 or 12/4/2012
I am giving an extra day to all of you because I didn't inform you ahead of time. Also sorry if I update on Tuesday I won't be home for the majority of Monday I have a project due Tuesday AND have 2 clubs at school so I will need to be there :/

more_horiz
I'm trying to set up a duel with Anzo, but I always JUST miss him.

more_horiz
activity post

more_horiz
I'm dropping.

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:

Since you can't catch me, tell me when you usually come online, and I'll try to catch you instead.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Ezekeil wrote:

Since you can't catch me, tell me when you usually come online, and I'll try to catch you instead.

I'll be on about 8 am tomorrow my time. I'll message you any other times on Skype when I can. I'm busy ATM.

more_horiz
So we have 11 hour difference in our time zones, while it's 8am your time zone, it's 7pm here.

more_horiz
won against XonN 2-1
https://i.imgur.com/rVyCG.png

more_horiz
Still waiting Guess Who's username.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply