Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA League: Season 7 - The awesome 30 EmptyDA League: Season 7 - The awesome 30

more_horiz
DA League: Season 7 - The awesome 30

Hello Duel Academy! I was a bit of busy recently so you have not seen much from me for few months. As older members know, DA League is something unique only our awesome academy has and many people want to copy it, yet they fail! 6 successful seasons we had till now and in every single one we ranked up few of our duelists that showed up a bit better than others in their BA/SA duels.

As we have seen, League lost at its speed and rush for the points a bit since I was gone but that will end soon! This season will be all about speed and rush for the points.

The rules are simple:

(1) All duelists that gather at least 30 points will be ranked up to Ra Yellow Dorm!

(2) The top duelist in rankings that has got at least 30 points will be ranked to Obelisk Blue Dorm.

Season starts with this post and end in exactly one month at 25th December 2012.

For the new members of DA, if you are not familiar with our League yet, visit this link to read more about specific details: http://www.duelacademy.net/t10799-league-rules-and-information

Good luck to all of you and go for the awesome 30 points now because you don't always get that great chance to rank up without doing the hard exam Smile

descriptionDA League: Season 7 - The awesome 30 EmptyRe: DA League: Season 7 - The awesome 30

more_horiz
Update news:

So far we are at 4th day of this season and we got an amazing start. If you look at the ranking and see the played duels column you will see how many duels have been played already. If we continue this way, we might have more than successful come back of DA League Smile

Things we need to mention is that akaFilanachi got already 26 points with 30 won and only 4 lost duels. We are sure that he will get over 30 points very soon but in fact he is already Ra Yellow Dorm, which means he probably heads for Obelisk Blue rank and for that, he needs to stay at top till the end of this season. We wish you best luck Filanachi, may the force be with you to stay at the top.

2nd in race is Fluffytots with also impressive 30 wins. However he has more losses than Filanachi so he stays the 2nd one with 19 points. The season just started and its nothing lost yet, this is a tough battle at the top of this scale. Just keep it up and don't give up, we want to see the clash of titans in this season so yea, entertain us! Smile

descriptionDA League: Season 7 - The awesome 30 EmptyRe: DA League: Season 7 - The awesome 30

more_horiz
im still waiting for mi prizes for winning the regional season xD

more_horiz
Sorry Fefe, I have been busy (and I probably just forgot).

I'm on it now >~<

more_horiz
You seriously made an off-topic statement in my thread? Someone please, explain to him what a mistake he did and tell him to edit his post before I do that. Because u know, if I am going to explain something, then it will be explanation of why his account suddenly is not anymore in DA.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
You seriously made an off-topic statement in my thread? Someone please, explain to him what a mistake he did and tell him to edit his post before I do that. Because u know, if I am going to explain something, then it will be explanation of why his account suddenly is not anymore in DA.

Well ya see, Anzo did that think he has a tendency to do that can get him into trouble, and that is opening his mouth. So my suggestion is, don't remove his account from DA, just his mouth.

more_horiz
Seems legit.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply