Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYCS Start Date EmptyYCS Start Date

more_horiz
Ok here's the deal. The number of entries for this format's YCS is currently disappointing to say the least. I need 64 minimum in order to start the YCS. Here's what's going to happen.

DA YCS registration will end on November 30 at midnight GMT 0. If by that time, I do not have the decklists of at least 64 registered participants, it will not be happening due to lack of interest.

Keep in mind, winning YCS is one of the very, very few ways that any member can be upgraded to Abandoned Dorm.

I will be sending out PM's to those who have registered but have not yet submitted a decklist to me in the next few days. Now, if you all want a YCS to occur you need to pester your friends, go to other sites and advertise, and find ways to get more people to join up.

descriptionYCS Start Date EmptyRe: YCS Start Date

more_horiz
I'd gladly annoy all those whom didn't sent their deck lists, should't you be providing a list of those whom yet to send their deck recipe, so it's easier for us to beat the crack outta them when they log-in to DN, i have F16 if it helps, i will bombshell on them all day long .-.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply