Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

i am me!! (introduction to me)!!!

+9
jison
Kira Amadeus
Psychic Fighter
Anzo
Unkown
Midorus
JadenYuki
L
reep337
13 posters

descriptioni am me!! (introduction to me)!!! Emptyi am me!! (introduction to me)!!!

more_horiz
Hello i am reep337 i usally battle with zombie decks and my 2 fave cards are Il Blud and Hyper Phsychic Blaster/Assault Mode i find those 2 are really great cards
if u need to know how i found out about this site it was through psychicfighter13 he told me to join this i am hoping i can get tested soon and get into one of the ranks (or whatever its called) so ya cya all later

descriptioni am me!! (introduction to me)!!! EmptyRe: i am me!! (introduction to me)!!!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA
be active
and join DA Testing ham and i will test you

descriptioni am me!! (introduction to me)!!! EmptyRe: i am me!! (introduction to me)!!!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, read the rules and have fun. Take your test also. Razz

more_horiz
Welcome to DA dude
enjoy your stay and have fun :D

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy. I hope you have a blast! If you need anything contact me or any staff member on DA. Enjoy your stay and do not forget to obey the rules and take your test.

more_horiz
welcome to DA have fun your stay

more_horiz
hey whats up reep have fun here and good luck on your test. youll learn a lot here welcome.

more_horiz
welcome to DA have fun be active and invite your friends

more_horiz
welcome among the team, enjoy your stay and have fun.

more_horiz
Hey welcome and have fun here

more_horiz
Welcome to DA dude, stay active and follow the rules.

more_horiz
Hey their Zombie Lover, Welcome to duel Academy,Read the rules and Video Guides..and Do not spam and if you have any questions or need help just pm any Staff members(mods/admins) and Enjoy your Stay.

~ Betrayer

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. I hope you have fun here and enjoy yourself. Good Luck on your journey and kick some major buttox.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum