Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionOhh , TURBO & TAG Duels !!!!!! EmptyOhh , TURBO & TAG Duels !!!!!!

more_horiz
hey all
i dont know why u dont like this game " YGOPRO "
its better than DN in all things ..

What its better than in ??!

Turbo Duels like in Anime ..
Tag duels
Duel Puzzles
and finally its Automatic Game

PS : dont tell me u r lazy to download Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

here is the link
https://hotfile.com/dl/177933984/1c7c940/ygopro-1.02E.1-Percy-AE-full.7z.html

i hope u can make tournaments and events for that game

descriptionOhh , TURBO & TAG Duels !!!!!! EmptyRe: Ohh , TURBO & TAG Duels !!!!!!

more_horiz
Percy Version sux

Go to tdoane.com

Its better.TRUST ME

descriptionOhh , TURBO & TAG Duels !!!!!! EmptyRe: Ohh , TURBO & TAG Duels !!!!!!

more_horiz
percy is the official

more_horiz
Lol no it isnt

NO AND I MEAN NO YGOPRO IS OFFICIAL

It is an open source game

And tdoane is more fuctioning than percy's is

more_horiz
A tournament based on Pro was made a long while back, but due to it sucking it was canceled.

I doubt a new tournament would be much more successful.
I can see Pro being a viable system to BA with, and I don't think there's any rules against using Pro or any other system for BA anyway.

Maybe a small event, but I don't see it going past that. People just don't likez to download things.

more_horiz
And even if people do, one of the problems could be parents. Think about it, only a few members here seem to be 18 and above (at least from my observations). Both laptops that I use daily are locked up with parental controls that my dad put there, and both prevent me from downloading crap unless it's approved by my dad.

That could be a problem for a lot of players, mainly those in Slifer Dorm (since there are so freaking many) and it's probably also a problem for at least a few of those in higher dorms.

more_horiz
Wazz up and yea thank u for sharing this with me.I downloaded it and installed it and to be honest its pritty good.A bit slower than DN with the w8ing time to chain cards and stuff but u will never have have fights over card ruling as every thing is automatic.Thanks man.

Kea Kaha

more_horiz
DN has manifested itself as the main duelling system due to regular uploads of new cards, a fully functioning avatar system, a nice looking duel room and manual controls.

I'm not saying YGOPro is bad, not at all, I have it downloaded on my PC, then the Percy Version stopped working for me and shortly afterwards the TDOANE version. Might re-download it, but DN is simply more practical for simple purposes such as BA Duels.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply