Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Ra Yellow Leader: Danica, the Great

+12
FluffyTots
Nuran
Eheroduelist
Whatup Nab
Endless Sorcerer
Diamond
Ezekeil
Bubbles
BlackLeg-Sanji
Typical Jew™
girlchan
Jue Viole Grace
16 posters

descriptionRa Yellow Leader: Danica, the Great EmptyRa Yellow Leader: Danica, the Great

more_horiz
Here's your office GirlChan, yes, it does have a window and we do have some DA Cups (found them!) and you're now allowed to whatever you want with your dorm e.e
Just don't burn it down or annihilate it in any other way p.p

Last edited by Irate God on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionRa Yellow Leader: Danica, the Great EmptyRe: Ra Yellow Leader: Danica, the Great

more_horiz
You know, now that you mention it I should burn it down, that way nobody else could ever claim my title. Thanks for that, and the cups, and the window. I can see the entire forums from this view.

descriptionRa Yellow Leader: Danica, the Great EmptyRe: Ra Yellow Leader: Danica, the Great

more_horiz
oh sheeeeeet girlchan be following in my footsteps, first gets ra from obe vs slifer, now ra leader, inb4shewinsleague

gratz gurl

more_horiz
lol thanks, German. I may very well participate in that just so I can attempt to follow EXACTLY in your footsteps

more_horiz
Gratz GC for the Leader spot ;o

more_horiz
Gratz

more_horiz
Congratulations, GC. Make sure you do a good job keeping the dorm in check! XD

more_horiz
Oh, I'll keep it intact I think. I'll try my hardest to maintain order and all that jazz.

more_horiz
Gj replacing germ

more_horiz
Good Job GC :D

more_horiz
Great Work nab. Good thing Germ left now we have a good leader Ra Yellow Leader: Danica, the Great 3974120512

more_horiz
Gratz :U

more_horiz
congratz e.e

more_horiz
Haha thanks, everyone. And yes, it was a nice compliment to be the only person who the administration wanted in. Didn't think you guys thought highly of me.

more_horiz
Well make the ra dorm less nabby now that german is done being leader.

more_horiz
i see im still loved

more_horiz
Congratz GC. Don't let us former Ra Leaders down

more_horiz
yay not germish leader.

When u gonna burn it down? I wanna help.

more_horiz
Gracco, I'm going to burn this place down when nobody looks, that way they don't have evidence that I actually did do it. You'd be a liability.

Oh, and thanks, I think.

more_horiz
First, Congratulations for your new position. Second, you shouldn't mention burning the dorm down when a white man looking at you, you won't last long. e.e

more_horiz
Anzo, I'm just ahead of the curve. Someone is bound to.

Oh, and thank you too.

more_horiz
Good job getting Ra Leader Danica.

more_horiz
Request me for ra D:

more_horiz
I did already. None of the admins would, but I would.

more_horiz
Use your haxoring powers? Or just sleep with nuran again?

more_horiz
I'm a haxxor. Watch, you'll be in Ra.

more_horiz
I told him that he can be in Ra without having to take the exam if he'll in exchange be demoted from his teacher position.

His choice x.x

more_horiz
I chet the system. I can apply again Razz

more_horiz
Tournament . . . we should have one. Activity is slowly but surely returning now

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum