Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNeed help with my spellcaster's deck EmptyNeed help with my spellcaster's deck

more_horiz
Hi, i really like spellcasters so i decided to build one spellcaster's deck. But i gotta a problem. My deck is not running as i thought it would run and a really need your help to make it better. Here is my deck list :

Monsters

1x Endymion, the master magician
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Magical Marionette
1x The tricky
1x Flamvell Magician
2x Summoner Monk
1x Royal Magical Library
2x Breaker the magical warrior
2x Defender, the magical knight
2x Magical exemplar
1x Old vidictive magician
2x Apprentice Magician
3x Night's end sorcerer

Spells

2x Magical Citadel of endymion
1x Terraforming
3x Spell Power Grasp
3x Instant Fusion
2x Magicial Dimension
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Swords of reaveling light
2x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps

2x Magician's Circle
1x Mirror Force

Extra Deck

1x Stardust Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
3x Arcanite Magician
1x Explosive Magician
2x Tempest Magician
2x 39: Utopia
3x Musician King

descriptionNeed help with my spellcaster's deck EmptyRe: Need help with my spellcaster's deck

more_horiz
if you want to use spellcasters then i advise that you use prophecy and book of spells

descriptionNeed help with my spellcaster's deck EmptySomeone?! Please! i REALLY need help!

more_horiz
joaolucas0 wrote:
Hi, i really like spellcasters so i decided to build one spellcaster's deck. But i gotta a problem. My deck is not running as i thought it would run and a really need your help to make it better. Here is my deck list :

Monsters

1x Endymion, the master magician
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Magical Marionette
1x The tricky
1x Flamvell Magician
2x Summoner Monk
1x Royal Magical Library
2x Breaker the magical warrior
2x Defender, the magical knight
2x Magical exemplar
1x Old vidictive magician
2x Apprentice Magician
3x Night's end sorcerer

Spells

2x Magical Citadel of endymion
1x Terraforming
3x Spell Power Grasp
3x Instant Fusion
2x Magicial Dimension
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole
1x Swords of reaveling light
2x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps

2x Magician's Circle
1x Mirror Force

Extra Deck

1x Stardust Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
3x Arcanite Magician
1x Explosive Magician
2x Tempest Magician
2x 39: Utopia
3x Musician King

descriptionNeed help with my spellcaster's deck EmptyRe: Need help with my spellcaster's deck

more_horiz
add the XYZ monster: Alchemic Magician

3 Level 4 Spellcaster-Type monsters
This card gains 200 ATK for each Spell Card in your Graveyard. Once per turn, during your End Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard; choose 1 Spell Card from your Deck, then Set it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone.

and you should add another Magical Exemplar.

more_horiz
So I know this is supposed to be some kind of Endymion deck, but honestly I can't tell anything else.

A combo I can suggest for Spellcasters is Lyla, Lightsworn Sorcerer, and Wonder Wand. When you have advantage, summon her, use her to pop one of their back row cards, equip her with Wonder Wand, then send both to the grave to draw 2. Gets rid of a potential threat, increases hand advantage, and gets a Light in the grave for Chaos summons (so for this deck, just Chaos Sorcerer). Gravekeeper's Spy is another Level 4 Spellcaster you can use to grab other Spies to get Materials for Rank 4 Xyz summons and darks for Chaos monsters (again, just Sorcerer since you don't run BLS Envoy).

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply