Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Greed Tournament (Sing-up)

+12
LethalAfterZ
hopetolive1
Typical Jew™
Chovy
Linda-Senpai
Evilpath
jjh927
Alikaey
Nymphomaniac
Jue Viole Grace
FluffyTots
Anzo
16 posters

descriptionThe Greed Tournament (Sing-up) EmptyThe Greed Tournament (Sing-up)

more_horiz
The Greed Tournament (Sing-up) M57jP

Hello there Duel Academy! And welcome to The Greed Tournament.

The tournament idea is inspired by an old style of dueling that some academies used to run 2 or 3 years ago, people; however, forgotten all about it. So i decided to revive the idea, or at least a similar one.

The idea of this tournament is quite spectacular, first of all, each member will be allowed to have +1 Forbidden Card in his deck, at first, you won't be able to have more than 1 Forbidden/Banned card in your deck.

Since each participant will have only 1 Forbidden card in his deck, i decided to add something else, so you still with me?

- Each time you defeat someone in a match duel, you will receive +3 Points for victory, AND you will be able to take his Forbidden card and USE it!
- There will be a table of participants and their forbidden cards list that they own/owned during the event, as long as you have the 1 copy of those Forbidden cards in your deck, and as long as you have different kind of forbidden cards owned by defeating their previous owner, you will be able to use them.

The default communication system is Slype AND DA's Chat Box, i prefer the chat box, it's easier. and of course in this event you will NOT have any specific opponent, it means you duel everyone in this event in order to gain extra points and more Forbidden cards to improve your deck more and more.

There will be a total of 4 Rounds before the Top 8, Top 4, Semi-Finals and Finals (Number of rounds may be changed depends on the remaining players for each round) . In order to move to the next level/round you will must at least win a number of duels (Will be specific at the start of each round, depends on the number of participants)

To clarefy more, you can use ONLY 1 COPY of the same banned card in your deck at the same time; however, if you won someone and took a different banned card from his deck, and it's not the same forbidden card(s) that already exist in your deck, you can add it, and use it.

I'll few rules to make this good eough.
1. There is no deck restrictions in this event, neither OCG or TCG, it means everything is allowed in this event, and i mean EVERYTHING!
2. You can switch decks between MATCHES, but you can't switch decks between duels, and of course side deck is allowed.
3. For each win you will receive +3 Points, and for each loss, you will recieve -2 Points, once you run out of points, you will be eliminated from the event.
4. DN - Dueling Network is the default system from this event (www.duelingnetwork.com), but if both players agree to use a different dueling system, it's all good.
5. As long as you own Forbidden Card(s) in your inventory, you must at least use one of them; however, if you already lost all of your forbidden cards, then it's not an obligatory anymore.
6. Try to take screenshots of all of your matches, it's easier than waiting for an opponent approval for the game result.
7. Any problem of ruling that take place during the match should be reported to a either DN admin or DA staff member.
8. No smoking ._.
9. Good luck!

Register/Sign-up using the following form:

Code:

DN name:
Time zone:
Forbidden Card:

(Read the rules carefully before you sign-up)

Last edited by Mista Anzo on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe Greed Tournament (Sing-up) EmptyRe: The Greed Tournament (Sing-up)

more_horiz
I'll be the first to sign-up e.e

DN Name: Anzo
Time Zone: +3
Banned Card: Imperial Order

descriptionThe Greed Tournament (Sing-up) EmptyRe: The Greed Tournament (Sing-up)

more_horiz
So this tournament will be played in traditional? Can we make traditional decks?

more_horiz
Read the rules e.e

DN Name: (space)Irate
Time Zone: GMT +1
Forbidden Card: Dark Magician of Chaos

more_horiz
It doesn't say so but meh whatevs

DN Name: Fluffytots
Time Zone: GMT -5

Forbidden Card: Graceful Charity

more_horiz
It's not possible to have a duel with banned card in your deck except if you're dueling in Unlimited or Traditional.

more_horiz
name : ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Nympho
Timezone : gmt +5
Forbidden card: Chaos Emperor Dragon

more_horiz
DN name: Xeijin
Time zone: 0
Forbidden Card: Cyber Jar

more_horiz
DN name: jjh927
Time zone: GMT 0
Banned card: Future Fusion

more_horiz
Evilpath
Graceful Charity
-4 (Eastern)

more_horiz
dn name: dwebble<3
gmt-8
forbidden card: imperial order

Last edited by pure wiN on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
WoW! this seems legit! Im down!

DN: chove
GMT -7
banned card: glow up bulb

more_horiz
DN name: Germanfan23
Time zone: GMT-8
Forbidden Card: Graceful charity

more_horiz
DN: hopetolive1
Time: -5
Forbidden card:tribe infecting virus

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ
Chaos Emperor Dragon

more_horiz
UltimateDrac
+0
Brionac

more_horiz
DN: Whatup1111
Time Zone: -5

Pot of Greed. Razz

more_horiz
hmm i joined a lot of tourney lately

DN : ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Xonn
GMT +2
FC : Last Turn ( it will be fun )

more_horiz
DN name: DDevil
Time zone: GMT + 8
Forbidden Card: Dark Magician of Chaos

more_horiz
I'll keep registration open for an additional 24 hour, after that we gona fire this thing up!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum