Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Awesome Introduction of GaryRulez EmptyThe Awesome Introduction of GaryRulez

more_horiz
Oh Heyo. Im GaryRulez. some of u i know, some of u i dont. checking out to see if DA lives up to the hype ive heard so much about eh. lets rock the show like no tomorrow! WOO!!

descriptionThe Awesome Introduction of GaryRulez EmptyRe: The Awesome Introduction of GaryRulez

more_horiz
Hey welcome to DA. Hope you have fun and stay active.

descriptionThe Awesome Introduction of GaryRulez EmptyRe: The Awesome Introduction of GaryRulez

more_horiz
hullo welcome to da stranger person that ive never met

more_horiz
The Awesome Introduction of GaryRulez Welcome_to_duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4zzznc

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, don't go near german

more_horiz
Exiled wrote:
Welcome to DA, don't go near german

why The Awesome Introduction of GaryRulez 692615957

more_horiz
yeah why do i need to stay away from german? lol im not scared of him.
The Awesome Introduction of GaryRulez 1112170017

more_horiz
Welcome to DA~

I'm Irate God - call me Irate, please - and I'm one of the five admins hanging around here.

If you ever need help, feel free to PM me or any other Staff Member about it.

At this point I want to remind you to read our Starter Guide (found either in Alice's post or in my signature), it really is advised that you do read it, if you have not already done so.

Anyways, enjoy your stay here and have fun, don't forget to stay active ;o

more_horiz
The Awesome Introduction of GaryRulez Welcome_by_otakucyrus-d4zzzn1

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply