Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionEvilpath - welcome to the void. EmptyEvilpath - welcome to the void.

more_horiz
Hi guys I'm new. I love to duel and it is my main hobby. I run many decks and make a new one like once a week. My main 3 are Six Samurai, Infernity, and Zombie... all very fun indeed. I am 14, my name is Tim, and I live in Ohio.

Also I would love to be tested A.S.A.P. as I am no beginner. I duel in real life. (I'm not trying to say I'm extraordinarily good either.) Unfortunately I have no clue how to be tested.

descriptionEvilpath - welcome to the void. EmptyRe: Evilpath - welcome to the void.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. Hope you have fun and stay active. If you don't know something, read our user guide.

descriptionEvilpath - welcome to the void. EmptyRe: Evilpath - welcome to the void.

more_horiz
Evilpath wrote:

Also I would love to be tested A.S.A.P. as I am no beginner. I duel in real life. (I'm not trying to say I'm extraordinarily good either.) Unfortunately I have no clue how to be tested.

First, welcome to DA! Second, we don't "test" like other academies. Everybody starts off in Slifer Red, and must work their way up. You can test to a higher dorm by passing the Dorm Test, though. Just read the Dorm Testing rules at the side of the page!
Enjoy your stay!

more_horiz
I almost responded to the comment above but I realized it was a computer.

more_horiz
Thank you everyone i appreciate the help.

more_horiz
I know you're new and everything, but just a tip: You shouldn't doublepost. Just a heads up for future reference! But again, have fun!

more_horiz
Moreso, ask a staff member if you ever need any help.

Anyways, welcome to DA~

I'm Irate God - call me Irate - and I'm one of the five admins hanging around on this academy.

At this point I will mention our Starte Guide - simply click on the Starter Guide Icon in my signature to open it up. It is highly recommended you read it.

Besides from that, enjoy your stay on here and stay active!

more_horiz
Yeah, Alice gets everyone Razz

Welcome to Duel Academy.

more_horiz
Welcome! (=w=)/

more_horiz
Evilpath - welcome to the void. Welcome_by_otakucyrus-d4zzzn1

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply