Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYGOPro Problem? EmptyYGOPro Problem?

more_horiz
I've been playing on YGOPro for quite some time. But not too long ago, I'm unable to connect to it at all to online games... only LAN. I tried updating it to the new Anime Edition but it didn't help at all. Help?

((Also, I tried looking at where to post this and I guess this was the best place. Please correct me if I'm wrong, thank you!))

descriptionYGOPro Problem? EmptyRe: YGOPro Problem?

more_horiz
seems to be working fine atm

more_horiz
Re-download everything?

more_horiz
Irate God wrote:
Re-download everything?

not need it just download the game from tdoane.com
not percy

more_horiz
Percy's version is currently outdated cuz he doesn't have time to update it so just download the new era one and everything should be fine (from time to time server goes down but meh).

more_horiz
Alright. When I get home, I'll download it from Tdoane.com and see how it will go. As for my saved decks, can I just grab the files from the deck folder, put them on my desktop, and put them in my new download and use them? Or should I get notepad out and copy my deck lists like that?

more_horiz
Leaferson wrote:
Alright. When I get home, I'll download it from Tdoane.com and see how it will go. As for my saved decks, can I just grab the files from the deck folder, put them on my desktop, and put them in my new download and use them? Or should I get notepad out and copy my deck lists like that?

yea

more_horiz
You can just copy-paste the decks.

more_horiz
Okay, I downloaded it from that other site from KCs and it works better. I'm dueling again and I'm enjoying the program even more. Thanks! =D

more_horiz
I'm posting on here again not to spam, but I'm having more problems with YGOPro Dawn of a New Era. I try to run it but it keeps crashing and I get a notepad appear in my folder labeled "crash_2012-10-22_20-21-25" and the message says this;

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
at TDOANELauncher.Program.CheckUpdates()
at TDOANELauncher.Program.Main(String[] args)

Help please??

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply