Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA wild noob  appeared......AGAIN EmptyA wild noob appeared......AGAIN

more_horiz
i want to take the test and i meet the requirements :D

descriptionA wild noob  appeared......AGAIN EmptyRe: A wild noob appeared......AGAIN

more_horiz
good luck

descriptionA wild noob  appeared......AGAIN EmptyRe: A wild noob appeared......AGAIN

more_horiz
What germ said. Surprised

more_horiz
Hope I see you wearing yellow soon.

more_horiz
Ugh... Test Site deciced to go crazy on my mobile...

I'll assign it to you in a few minutes from my PC.

more_horiz
Good luck, hope you'll catch it.

more_horiz
let me know when the site is working again so i can take the test.

more_horiz
Okay, with some delay I've assigned you the test.

Good luck.

more_horiz
i think i took the test twice Oh Shit but im not sure, i thought it would instantly go to part 2 , but it just went back to part one so i did it again.but luckily if i did take it twice i do have 1000 dp, so thats enough to pay for both tests :D

more_horiz
That is something that shouldn't have happened.

I guess I'll check the exam site thoroughly u.u

more_horiz
Update: You scored 25.5/35 and 26.5/35, although I will not charge of you any DP for the second exam you took since it was our mistake and not yours.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum