Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLesson #46(solved by universal) EmptyLesson #46(solved by universal)

more_horiz

LESSON #46

Reviving Archetypes #1

This Week: Ojamas

Welcome to a weekly series that I will(hopefully) keeping on a weekly basis. Each week, I will pull an old, forgotten archetype out of the storybooks and put it up for debate. For this Lesson:
Describe how Ojamas could stand up to some of the more popular decks of this format.
Provide a Decklist and explain your tech choices.
As always, provide two screenshots of you reducing your opponents Life Points to Zero.

Reward:400DP

Last edited by Frisky Badger on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionLesson #46(solved by universal) EmptyRe: Lesson #46(solved by universal)

more_horiz
ojamas with the field can swap the atk and def of all monsters so with a few spell cards that can help that and mixing in the frogs with 2000 def you can make a strong combo that can not be defeated easily

descriptionLesson #46(solved by universal) EmptyRe: Lesson #46(solved by universal)

more_horiz
Don't double post mate.
You also have to build a deck and win with it.

I'll take a crack at this lesson soon. o:

more_horiz
here my deck list
2 ojama black
2 ojama green
2 ojama yellow
3 dupe frog
3 ojama blue
3 ojama red
3 ronintoadin
3 swap frog
3 trade toad
1 dark hole
2 level limiter b
3 ojama country
1 pot of advice
2 ojamagic
1 ojama delta hurricane
3 call of the haunted
2 froggy forvefield
3 gravity bind
2 mirror force
2 magic cylinder
3 gachi gachi gantetsue
3 number 96

the level limiters and gravity bind are for locking my opponent down
froggy forcefield is to protect frogs if i have only one on the field
the rest are staples
wins(my opponents could not win in any way he tried more than likely)
Lesson #46(solved by universal) M4ob810
Lesson #46(solved by universal) Yj2wk10

Last edited by universal on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : first win with deck)

more_horiz
Since universal was the only one to attempt this lesson, he gains the reward. Locked and updated.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum