Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGADGET OPRESSION need some help EmptyGADGET OPRESSION need some help

more_horiz
GADGET OPRESSION need some help Captur11

descriptionGADGET OPRESSION need some help EmptyRe: GADGET OPRESSION need some help

more_horiz
There are some major problems here.

1. Jinzo doesn't belong in an Oppression deck. That is just you not thinking things out I think.
2. Oppression doesn't do well in KCVDS. KCVDS has 1 of the slowest metas ever and you might see an average decks special summon 2 or 3 times per game max. With all the stun and Gadget decks floating around as the meta who do no special summoning at all save for monster reborn and chaos sorcerer you are gonna be looking at several situations where those 3 copies of Oppression become completely dead draws. In KCVDS Oppression is a side deck card, not a card that should be mained.

descriptionGADGET OPRESSION need some help EmptyRe: GADGET OPRESSION need some help

more_horiz
i think the jinzo i s good taking consideration of the spell cards that help jinzo i recoman

-1 jinzo
+1 spell forgot the name the card that helps jinzo to use your traps
+morphing jar
+spirit reaper
-1 of each gadget
+sangan
so 40 cards now

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply