Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA portal and internet explorer

+5
The Amazing Trixie
Nuran
Jue Viole Grace
xX-Saberboy
Dex
9 posters

descriptionDA portal and internet explorer EmptyDA portal and internet explorer

more_horiz
there are a lot of errors on the portal when I view it using internet explorer. Not sure if anybody has pointed this out so i wanted to make sure.

descriptionDA portal and internet explorer EmptyRe: DA portal and internet explorer

more_horiz
u use IE ? wtf is wrong with you

descriptionDA portal and internet explorer EmptyRe: DA portal and internet explorer

more_horiz
Stop using Internet Explorer ;O;

No, seriously, could you provide screenshots?

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/zldqF.png
got random text popping up o.o

more_horiz
I know how to fix this problem.
Step 1. Go to your programs.
Step 2. Delete Internet Explorer.
Step 3. Feel relief.
Step 4. Download Chrome.

more_horiz
Unnana Toriki wrote:
Step 3. Feel relief.
Step 4. Download Chrome.

Firefox.................

Profit Razz

more_horiz
Unnana Toriki wrote:
Step 3. Feel relief.
Step 4. Download Chrome.

I wonder how he's supposed to download Chrome when he deleted his Explorer before he downloaded anything.

Eventually, he will download a superior browser (Chrome, Firefox) first and will then come to notice that he will just delete his IE.

more_horiz
Took a test look and Portal is fine for me. Dex would u give us some screenies like what problem u have

more_horiz
Internet explorer is crappy. I could give a whole list of reasons, but the main one is that its built-in antivurs is crap; sites can download any crap tehy want to onto yuor computer and you migth not even know. I'm pretty sure that's why whatup got haxed.

Firefox and chrome are the best 2 browsers out there. Personally, I use firefox because I don't like the idea of how in a century's time the world will probably actually be called "Google Earth" and be completely owned by the google corporation. They own your lives. Seriously. If they shut down google chrome, google, google translate and all the other crap they get you to use for just one day, the internet would die.

more_horiz
Unnana Toriki wrote:
Step 3. Feel relief.
Step 4. Download Chrome.

..................................^Firefox

more_horiz
I already use firefox and chrome, but at TWA 20% of people visited the site with internet explorer. Having your website optimized for all browsers is crucial and moderately easy. Maybe this is another reason why activity has declined lately.

more_horiz
Well, Dex, you still haven't shown us screenshots of the supposed malfunction.

Admins and Mods have tested portal with Explorer, it worked fine.

Beides from that, I do think you should provide screens what is malfunctioning.

more_horiz
Weird, everything seems to be working fine. I'm guessing it's a random error, oh well.

more_horiz
Alrighty Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum