Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Battle Arena Accomplishment List

+4
Near
DrakonEX
Italiano
JadenYuki
8 posters

descriptionBattle Arena Accomplishment List EmptyBattle Arena Accomplishment List

more_horiz
If you have reached over 50 wins in the w/l system, you will be rewarded with a new title. You will also be able to have the choice to move up a rank. (Admins can change that) If you have reached that limit, please post here.

descriptionBattle Arena Accomplishment List EmptyRe: Battle Arena Accomplishment List

more_horiz
well,i think i have more than 50 wins in my collective system..

descriptionBattle Arena Accomplishment List EmptyRe: Battle Arena Accomplishment List

more_horiz
Same thing for me, i have more than 50 wins ....

more_horiz
I got 50 wins 3 times.

150 wins = 3 arrows

Slifer -> Ra -> Obelisk -> Graduate

I could have moved rank from slifer to graduate but I am in obelisk so

Obelisk ->->-> Graduate.

I need to take a test for graduate so - 50 win

100 wins = 2 arrows

Obelisk ->-> Gradduate

My choice is to move up a rank.
And a title in Orange: Duelist

more_horiz
letduel Battle Arena Accomplishment List 547316

more_horiz
spam 1 warning

more_horiz
HOW DO U DUEL ANYWAYS I AM SO LOST AT THIS! THIS IS EVEN MY 4THD DAY HERE AND IM STILL LOST

more_horiz
dude stop spamming if u dont know how to duel go to the konami site and learn dont spam here

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum