Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA REGIONALS BACK IN FULL SWING EmptyDA REGIONALS BACK IN FULL SWING

more_horiz
Guess what, folks. Regionals are back! Go to this thread to read the rules and sign up!

http://www.duelacademy.net/t19280-duel-academy-regionals-signups-september-2012#165386

Last edited by Dante Sparda on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDA REGIONALS BACK IN FULL SWING EmptyRe: DA REGIONALS BACK IN FULL SWING

more_horiz
you took my job D: but leggo jin kazama back

descriptionDA REGIONALS BACK IN FULL SWING EmptyRe: DA REGIONALS BACK IN FULL SWING

more_horiz
^ what nunu-chan said ::Monkey2::

more_horiz
Been some time since I saw Xenjin/Jin Kazama in yellow/orange on DuelingNetwork Forums.

Nice to have you back.

more_horiz
What will the prices be? Will I go back to Obby when I win?

more_horiz
What Lethal meant is, will N go to purple when she wins?

more_horiz
Prizes are to be determined, mainly because I'm not sure how many competitors there will be.

more_horiz
pure wiN wrote:

A man calling himself "she" .. what a disgrace.

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:
pure wiN wrote:

A man calling himself "she" .. what a disgrace.

+1

So true...

more_horiz
I'm not seeing how your fantasy world is relevant to regionals in any way.

more_horiz
Hey, look. We've got a banner.

DA REGIONALS BACK IN FULL SWING DstDb

Oh. And in addition to the two Regionals, for those unfortunates there will be two side events. Remember that you can only play in a side event if you have DROPPED OUT of the main event for that bracket, as done in a real Regionals or YCS.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum