Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Shadow Riders

+8
Ezekeil
Typical Jew™
Nuran
TaiyouKing✩
Jue Viole Grace
Eheroduelist
Lexi
Vector
12 posters

descriptionShadow Riders EmptyShadow Riders

more_horiz
Based on the second half of season 1 of gx, This would be an event to test ur skill of dueling. 7 powerful duelist in this academy will be chosen as "shadow riders" and they wil each play with a different deck that is currently ranking in the metagame, and each riders deck will not be the same kind. when u defeat one of them, u will gain their "spirit key" that will be shown on ur profile. once u beat all 7 riders without losing, u will have a chance to duel another duelist who has did the same task. Whoever, wins will be the "Master of the Sacred Beasts!" and win a humungous prize with that as well.

descriptionShadow Riders EmptyRe: Shadow Riders

more_horiz
Random but interesting... ish

more_horiz
I've seen the idea before somewhere, except it was instead of Shadow Riders it was like masters of a certain element or something, and each leader held the power of a banned card, and if you beat them you could use the banned card and you had to beat all of the card holders to win, but it didn't work out.

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
I've seen the idea before somewhere, except it was instead of Shadow Riders it was like masters of a certain element or something, and each leader held the power of a banned card, and if you beat them you could use the banned card and you had to beat all of the card holders to win, but it didn't work out.

well will this be able to work?

more_horiz
The idea itself is cool, but we already have Survival Duels ongoing at the moment and Society of Light coming up.
I would like to see the idea realized, but until realization, ideas stays ideas.

more_horiz
It sounds pretty cool, but from what pIrate was saying, it seems events are pretty backed up.

more_horiz
i actually like this idea i might keep this in mind

more_horiz
i like the idea ;o

more_horiz
still mods, i will get 500 dp right?

more_horiz
Sounds interesting. I'd like to see where this goes.
Not sure if the point has been made, but how would one go about choosing these seven people?

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
Sounds interesting. I'd like to see where this goes.
Not sure if the point has been made, but how would one go about choosing these seven people?

I like the idea too but the best in DA is pretty obvious.

more_horiz
So, Mods, do ya like this idea? cuz i wanna know if im gettin 500 dp or not

more_horiz
Why would you get 500dp? And I like the idea

more_horiz
love the idea.

I'd obviously be the boss shadow rider.

more_horiz
The idea isn't bad; however, this is a bad timing for this. We are hosting Regionals, and soon DA YCS #4 in November or late October, beside that we have Survival Events going on, Perhaps when we are not so booked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum