Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Room of Me, Also Known as Zukuto

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+12
GTempest
LòKóS
Lexi
Dragoon
Sweetflying
mimgrim
Koruton
(◡‿◡✿)
onlyaaron17
Kairi
Endless Sorcerer
Zukuto
16 posters

descriptionThe Room of Me, Also Known as Zukuto EmptyThe Room of Me, Also Known as Zukuto

more_horiz
*Enters room, and drops his backpack onto his bed and gets out his current deck he is playing with* Feels cozy in this room, a little bit stuffy so... *sets "Ku-Ri-Boh" deck onto table, then opens all windows. Then the wind blows and sends his cards flying out the window* Noooooo.... Sigh, Nuts I guess I will have to play with my other deck until I can find the cards, but I am more used to my "Nameless" deck, So I will play with that deck when (or if) I get around to remaking that Kuriboh deck. So from now on any player that challenges me through a P.M. will duel with this deck.
But I am usually busy until after 7 P.M. until around November or December, but I am up for any duel.

descriptionThe Room of Me, Also Known as Zukuto EmptyRe: The Room of Me, Also Known as Zukuto

more_horiz
Welcome to DA, and have Fun. Cool

descriptionThe Room of Me, Also Known as Zukuto EmptyRe: The Room of Me, Also Known as Zukuto

more_horiz
welcome

more_horiz
Kairi wrote:
welcome

So the intensity begins.

more_horiz
Welcome to sloofer.

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer Red, feel free to message me anytime for a duel. I'm on quite a bit from Sunday-Thursday!

Cool

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer.

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer :D

and I'm always up for a duel, and I'm online more than I'd like to admit haha, so anytime works

more_horiz
Welcome to the slacker dorm, where all the best duelists are put. XP

more_horiz
welcome to Slifer

more_horiz
Here is a welcome from mod who shows up only once per week ^^ Welcome to slifer Smile Enjoy your stay in the best of the dorms :D

more_horiz
Cool username. Welcome to DA! Have fun and enjoy your stay!

more_horiz
welcome to slifer id love to see this deck pm me sometime

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer, have fun and stay active.

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer. Try to stay out of trouble.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply