Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

JJ's deck thingy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Vector
Atticus Lidell
Kairi
mimgrim
Jue Viole Grace
ikiba
jjh927
11 posters

descriptionJJ's deck thingy EmptyJJ's deck thingy

more_horiz
Well, this is my deck shop. I have NO SPECIFIC PRICES FOR TIERS because I think all that stuff is stupid, everyone wants a good deck every time they come to a deck shop and I'm making it one of those cheesy goals that shops have to keep all customers 100% satisfied with the quality.

Obviously no refunds cos I'm awesome like that, but you better be happy. Or else.

Price:
100 DP main deck
50 DP extra deck
50 DP side deck

Pffft delivery: -50 DP (Yes, but basically you'll get the deck some time between 2 weeks and a month)
Standard delivery: 0DP (2 weeks maximum)
Express delivery: 50DP (1 week maximum)
Super-express delivery: 100 DP (3 days maximum)
Premium delivery: 200 DP (24 hours maximum)

AAAAAAAAND, because I'm on some very familiar territory with lightsworns, every lightsworn deck order costs 50 DP less.

If the deck comes later than the requested delivery, it costs 1/3 of the price.

Promotional offer: Every 4th deck you buy from me is half price.

Set out your orders like this:

Archetype:
Main combo/strategy/loop to focus:
Specific cards you want in the deck:
Extra deck:
Side deck:
Delivery:

For deck shop noobs who don't understand what I'm saying, this is what I mean:

Archetype (The type of cards the deck is built around, EG lightsworns, dragnities, Earth attribute):
Main combo/strategy/loop to focus (If any):
Specific cards you want in the deck (If any):
Extra deck (Yes/No):
Side deck (Yes/No):
Delivery (How soon do you want the deck? See above for prices):

Last edited by jjh927 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionJJ's deck thingy EmptyRe: JJ's deck thingy

more_horiz
rip off no offense ... i dont wanna wait 3 weeks for a deck recipe i could make myself in 2 days.....

more_horiz
ikiba wrote:
rip off no offense ... i dont wanna wait 3 weeks for a deck recipe i could make myself in 2 days.....

Cool, then you could pay more DPs than a negative amount and get it earlier.

more_horiz
yes but its still a long wait

more_horiz
ikiba wrote:
yes but its still a long wait

Everyone does it 1 week maximum usually, I'm giving you more options you nub. Work it out, if you don't want to wait you can get it earlier for the same sort of price as anyone else. More options = better, not something to scare you away.

more_horiz
lol idc ...... gl

more_horiz
ikiba wrote:
lol idc ...... gl

Get out of my shop. Now. -_-

You do realise you can get LS decks of any kind for free if you don't mind waiting a month and don't want extra or side decks :/

more_horiz
Just netdeck.

/thread

JJ's deck thingy 4144076462

I'll get myself some more DP and then I'll open up one on my own...

more_horiz
Alright, lets see how good you are ._.

Archetype: lightray/light
Main combo/strategy/loop to focus: Getting light monsters in the grave then to banish them from grave via effects while gathering them to bring out the lightrays
Specific cards you want in the deck: lightray grepher, lightray sorc, lightray madoor, freed the brave warrior, thunder king, light of redemption
Extra deck: Only if you can make a conistent one that isn't just staple XYZs
Side deck: np
Delivery: Premium delivery

Its gonna end up being 300 or 350 DP :<

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
Alright, lets see how good you are ._.

Archetype: lightray/light
Main combo/strategy/loop to focus: Getting light monsters in the grave then to banish them from grave via effects while gathering them to bring out the lightrays
Specific cards you want in the deck: lightray grepher, lightray sorc, lightray madoor, freed the brave warrior, thunder king, light of redemption
Extra deck: Only if you can make a conistent one that isn't just staple XYZs
Side deck: np
Delivery: Premium delivery

Its gonna end up being 300 or 350 DP :<

Done, it'll be 300 cos it has a lightsworn engine and I did the extra deck. I would say for a mod to update but I have profile field powah. Updating, if you're happy with it. But, as I missed out 2 of the cards you wanted in there for use of a better engine, if you want me to build you a different deck that I do not feel will be as competitive then just say and I will build you another one.

more_horiz
Replied to your PM asking you to redo it e_e cause that wasn't what I was looking for at all JJ's deck thingy 3974120512

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
Replied to your PM asking you to redo it e_e cause that wasn't what I was looking for at all JJ's deck thingy 3974120512

Replied back and gave you the stuff you wanted. It won't be as competitive because the other one has a better core to it. But I guess the customer is always right when you sell yourself out and try and act like a big company, you know, the ones who claim 100% satsfaction guarantees and stuff.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
mimgrim wrote:

Replied back and gave you the stuff you wanted. It won't be as competitive because the other one has a better core to it. But I guess the customer is always right when you sell yourself out and try and act like a big company, you know, the ones who claim 100% satsfaction guarantees and stuff.

Deck is still bad e_e try staying away from LS engine :<

more_horiz
Excuse me ......* Raises fist* jj you are lucky you even have a shop because everyone is complaining about you ..... and its actually funny to watch you rage at me ......

more_horiz
ikiba wrote:
Excuse me ......* Raises fist* jj you are lucky you even have a shop because everyone is complaining about you ..... and its actually funny to watch you rage at me ......

I'm sorry, but three things. One, I said get out of my shop. You are not allowed to post in this topic again. Two, I paid for this shop, I am allowed to have it. Three, mimgrim is obviously completely noob and I'm ditching his order, I didn't tell mim the reason I never ordered a second deck from his shop, and that's because I'm quite kind really, but you lot are driving me round the bend. Do you know who is complaining? Mimgrim, because he obviously thinks it's cool to say other people's deck shops are rubbish and tbf, he only started raging once I explained that lightrays are not for walls, they are an OTK deck and the banishing ones are pretty useless. The reason the deck is bad is because mimgrim made me dump crap in it and expected me to make exactly the same deck as one he had already made. If you're going to try and test one, please, be open to new ideas, and GTFO my shop.

more_horiz
leave JJ alone...

ima order a Morphtronic deck with side at premium delivery

main point: morphtronic direct attack OTK

cards I want: Celfon, Boarden, Boomboxen, Radion (all 4 parts of the OTK)

more_horiz
Kairi wrote:
leave JJ alone...

ima order a Morphtronic deck with side at premium delivery

main point: morphtronic direct attack OTK

cards I want: Celfon, Boarden, Boomboxen, Radion (all 4 parts of the OTK)

I will be testing it tomorrow. Haven't really done much with morphtronics before, so I'll really need some testing time, which is why I already finished the first draft of the deck.

more_horiz
Hey! ^^' *bows his head respectfully*
So.... I have a...uh... A little bit of a challenge, I guess?

A friend of mine recently quit dueling and sold all his area, except for his first edition Relinquished, which he gave me. I know I only have 100 Dp, but you can have all of it of you can make me a deck that will honor this relinquished.

That's really it ^^' I have 100DP and I need a deck for his relinquished.... You can take it from there. ^^'

more_horiz
Atticus Lidell wrote:
Hey! ^^' *bows his head respectfully*
So.... I have a...uh... A little bit of a challenge, I guess?

A friend of mine recently quit dueling and sold all his area, except for his first edition Relinquished, which he gave me. I know I only have 100 Dp, but you can have all of it of you can make me a deck that will honor this relinquished.

That's really it ^^' I have 100DP and I need a deck for his relinquished.... You can take it from there. ^^'

Seen, I'll get working on it soonish.

more_horiz
Thanks! ^^

more_horiz
Archetype: Cycular
Main combo/strategy/loop to focus: Synchro tactics
Specific cards you want in the deck: Nada
Extra deck: Yep
Side deck: Nope
Delivery: Premium

more_horiz
Canceling, sorry ^^"

more_horiz
guardmaster wrote:
Archetype: Cycular
Main combo/strategy/loop to focus: Synchro tactics
Specific cards you want in the deck: Nada

Sorry, didn't notice order till a whiel ago and I've finished and sent, but it's 3 hours 5 mins late. 1/3 total price = 116.6 recurring DP. I'll call it 116.

Updated. If you don't like it for some reason, just say and I'll rebuild the deck for you.

more_horiz
Archetype: Marik-styled Fiends
Main combo/strategy/loop to focus: nothing really. Just focus on the fiends that Yami Marik uses
Specific cards you want in the deck: Nada, other than the above series

I hope ur good with character decks

more_horiz
guardmaster wrote:
Archetype: Marik-styled Fiends
Main combo/strategy/loop to focus: nothing really. Just focus on the fiends that Yami Marik uses
Specific cards you want in the deck: Nada, other than the above series

I hope ur good with character decks

Finished. Sent. Updated.

more_horiz
Archetype: Numbers
Main combo/strategy/loop to focus: Nothin special
Specific cards you want in the deck: see above
Side deck: No
Delivery: Super-express delivery

more_horiz
guardmaster wrote:
Archetype: Numbers
Main combo/strategy/loop to focus: Nothin special
Specific cards you want in the deck: see above
Side deck: No
Delivery: Super-express delivery

Done, 250 DP, updated.

Next deck you purchase is half price for some loyalty bonus thing. Cos I'm nice.

descriptionJJ's deck thingy Emptydeck

more_horiz
how do i make my own deck?

more_horiz
duelmasterk wrote:
how do i make my own deck?

I don't understand the context your question is in. Normally, you would go to DN and make a deck. If you want to buy one, fill out an order form but make sure you have the DP. To buy a deck from a deck shop like this is effectively buying a decklist that you can then make on DN. If you mean you want a deck shop, you need to buy a shop item.

more_horiz
i mean how do i use a deck here and where do i use it?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply