Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

whats your pet or what would you wish to be ?

+11
ToxicLullaby
Xeinort
Dead
Anzo
flamesdevil
ThE_IMMORTAL
FenixFX
JadenYuki
KingWolfy
Nekofjung
Kira Amadeus
15 posters

descriptionwhats your pet or what would you wish to be ? Emptywhats your pet or what would you wish to be ?

more_horiz
i have a cat its black with green eyes it rocks in the night too bad its sick now
i wish i could have a snake or another reptail iguana or something

descriptionwhats your pet or what would you wish to be ? EmptyRe: whats your pet or what would you wish to be ?

more_horiz
2 dogs. an old Golden Retriever and a younger mutt (well, we think he's a german shepherd / husky mix).

descriptionwhats your pet or what would you wish to be ? EmptyRe: whats your pet or what would you wish to be ?

more_horiz
Well, I have no pets. All my pets died over my life time.. Ferrets, rabbits, snake, lizards, dogs, cats, a few fish. I was gun when they were around.

Ummm I'm sure we can all guy exactly what I would wish to be....
Any guesses...

A wolf of course. Who had the power of a Demi-Devil and a Demi-God combined. Oh and I could take human form at will power. (Power still exist in human form)

more_horiz
I had a gold fish but it died. -_-
I wanted a dog before, but was to lazy to clean up. A cat is gentle and might be one pet I would want.

more_horiz
I got 4 cats.2 of them live in my home the other 2 live in another home :D

more_horiz
i love pets, especially cats. i have 7 cats at the moment and two are pregnant, so we are expecting to get 4-8 cat-babies. I also have 2 dogs^^

more_horiz
cat babies=kittens lol
btw i want to have lil grey kitten with green eyes lol cats are cute

more_horiz
will ... i have 1 cat white one with black eyes ... she sleep in the day and make all kind of noises in the night .... it's like a bat

more_horiz
i don't have any cause they died but i want the next to be a bear...a little grizzly bear in my house mmmmm.... Laughing

more_horiz
i have 1 dog Smile and i dont like it much thinking to sell it and i wish i have no bets but my bro just like the dog soo much meh.

more_horiz
I had a fish, that was always crashing into things until it died.

I want a kitty

more_horiz
well i have the man best friend a dog but i don't have a time to spent with him my little sister do i bit you don't usualy see a dog drink tea and deressed as a princess XD

more_horiz
I want a turtle. Why? 'Cause they're the coolest amphibians ever.

more_horiz
whats your pet or what would you wish to be ? Michel-turtle
Here Jin,This work?
I had a cat but it got under a card =/
Now i want rabbits..RABBITS I TELL YOU :D

more_horiz
i also shared the cat with neji it got run over (tear tear) i later had another one that got dumped in a garbage can across town by my driver cause my lil bro was an infent, i also had a few dogs but they died,,,,

but yea if i could have any pet possible id want a T-REX which would be AWESOMENESS

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum