Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGem Knights EmptyGem Knights

more_horiz
https://i.imgur.com/QB0QM.png

Any suggestions? Smile

descriptionGem Knights EmptyRe: Gem Knights

more_horiz
Where's the boss? Where's Dia? You need to add him and you really should add Aquamarine, and the other Aqua type fusions. They remove cards from the field to the hand to prevent you from being screwed over.

Me personally replaced Thunder Dragon with Thunder King Rai-Oh, he's a thunder type so you can fusion summon him for Topaz, Prism, and even Seraphi AND can negate a special summon. But I'm not sure if you should have Seraphi unless you have lots of Gemini Gem-Knights. I would also replace Alexandria with at least an Elemental HERO Prisma because he can replace with ANY fusions, doesn't have to be one of your normal monsters AND he can also be fusion summoned as a LIGHT monster for your Seraphi again.

Add in Summoner Monk in the deck. You can discard Gem-Knight Fusion to special summon any level 4 creature to grab out the correct fusion you want and you can just get Gem-Knight Fusion right back into your hand by banishing a Gem-Knight in your graveyard.

With any deck, 2 trap cards will NEVER do... you need to protect yourself a lot more with traps such as Solemn Warning, Dark Bribe, Divine Wrath or else you'll get negated and negated constantly.

I do suggest adding a rank 7 Xyz monster known as Number 11: Big Eye or something like that. He's a great addition sense a lot of your fusions are a level 7 so you can xyz summon him easily and his effect allows you to take control of your opponents enemy. Most likely steal a level 4 to easily bring out another of your Xyz, or a fusion if it's the right type of monster. Or just another powerhouse to beat down your enemy.

I haven't done this yet, but I was thinking about adding Neo-Spacian Grand Mole. He has a great effect AND he's a rock type, so you can fusion him for your powerhouse Gem Knight.

I hope I helped. =)
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply