Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionKyosuke Kiryu's Deck Shop! EmptyKyosuke Kiryu's Deck Shop!

more_horiz
Hello! Welcome to my Deck Shop!

Introduction!

I bought my own shop, and I am doing this on my spare time, and well I have been playing IRL Yu-Gi-Oh! Since I was a youngin' and well for online Yu-Gi-Oh! I think I have been playing for about 4 years already!. Before you order anything, let me say that the time you will receive your deck may vary. I am attending College, and have other priorities!

Information To Keep In Mind Before Ordering!

I have the right to refuse your order if I feel like I won't complete it in good amount of time, or don't have time to test for that week. Though, I will send you a PM, when I am available to give you that specific deck!

Example:

You order a Snapesnatch OTK deck.

If, I feel like you are trolling me, or if I feel like I won't have time to make the order in time, then I will refuse it, and send you a PM when I have the deck ready. That's if you still want it of course!

I will receive payment after I post that I have sent your deck. Then a Staff member will transfer your points. If there are any problems or concerns please don't hesitate in posting in this thread or sending me a friendly PM helps too!

Any specific complaint(s) or question(s)? Please PM me about it. If you don't like a deck, then please know you are buying at your own risk! Not all of us think alike in every aspect of deck building. Also, no refunds!!!!!

Also, don't judge my deck building skills just because you don't like how I made a specific deck! It does not show my dueling skills in no way or form.

How To Make An Order?

It has to be in the same format posted below, or your order will be rejected. I am trying to run an organized store! Please.

When filling out deck order, use following format:

Deck Name:
Main card (Optional):
Archetype (Optional):
Side Deck: (Yes/No)
Extra Deck: (Yes/No)
Explanation on Deck: (Yes/No)

Features!

I will also, have Weekly Special every once in a while! Another feature to my store that I will implement is "Fixing A Deck". Basically, you pay a small fee. Order it on the thread, and then you send me any deck on PM. (Not one bought from my shop). I will look at it and try to give you small fixes. The only way it will be free of charge is if, I didn't find anything to fix or if it's one correction. Anything after one fix is charged. I limit that at 3 decks a week for each customer! No more, than that. That is to save me some time, and to prevent trolling!

My Shop Prices!

I have some decks in stock, I will type all the deck names, and give them a rating of (Competitive, Semi-Competitive, and Fun).

Prices as follows.

Competitive Deck: 450 DP - Heavily tested, and ready to go at any time. This will be mostly, my favorite decks, or meta, competitive decks.

Semi-Competitive: 350 DP - Tested, ready to go, but don't guarantee to win a tournament with it. Since, it might depend on chances and draws to beat the current meta.

Fun: 200 DP - Tested a few times, and fun, not competitive. Though, they win duels, and you can try your luck on tournaments to catch your opponent off guard.

Random Orders 100 DP - If I don't have that deck in stock, and you order it, and if I actually do make it, then this is the fee.

Side Deck: 85 DP
Extra Deck: 30 DP
Deck Fixes: 15 DP (Can't be a deck from my shop)
Explanations of a Deck: 70 DP

Now for Weekly Decks, the price will be announced that week along with the prices. Depends if it was tested heavily or not.

That is all for now. Any problems, please contact me! I am here to try and give good quality decks!

Last edited by kyosuke kiryu on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionKyosuke Kiryu's Deck Shop! EmptyRe: Kyosuke Kiryu's Deck Shop!

more_horiz
Deck Name: Captain Corn's Corn deck
Main card (Optional): Oyacorn, Blackship of Corn
Archetype (Optional): Plants
Side Deck: Yes
Extra Deck: Yes
Explanation on Deck: Yes

more_horiz
Actually, no explanation please

more_horiz
Deck Name: Competitive Madolches ;o
Main card (Optional): Your Choice
Archetype (Optional): Madolches
Side Deck: (Yes/No) Yes
Extra Deck: (Yes/No) Yes
Explanation on Deck: (Yes/No) Sure why not Razz
Other: OCG is fine

total=635 dp

more_horiz
Deck Name: Six Sams
Main card (Optional): dude its six sams
Archetype (Optional): dude its six sams
Side Deck: (Yes/No): Yes
Extra Deck: (Yes/No): Yes
Explanation on Deck: (Yes/No): No

more_horiz
Deck Name: Competitive spellbook
Main card (Optional): ...
Archetype (Optional): ...
Extra Deck: (Yes/No): Yes
Explanation on Deck: (Yes/No): i never used them befor so yes
make it pro Wink

more_horiz
cancel order

more_horiz
Deck Name: New age hero space
Main card (Optional): Elemental hero neos
Archetype (Optional):HERO/spacian
Side Deck: (Yes/No) No
Extra Deck: (Yes/No) no
Explanation on Deck: (Yes/No) yes: I have heard of neo spacians being mixed with heroes before ( not anime ) The main field spells were neo-space and skyscraper 2 , The whole goal of this deck is to use prisma to dump neo spacians to the grave , then using miracle contact or miracle fusion to get a fusion out .... sounds like an interesting deck to me LOL

more_horiz
Deck Name: Shining Legacy
Main card (Optional): Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon
Archetype (Optional): Special Summon
Side Deck: (Yes/No) Yes
Extra Deck: (Yes/No) Yes
Explanation on Deck: (Yes/No) Yes
the point of this deck is to special summon monsters really fast and pull out blue-eyes shining as fast as possible, preferably by effect of King Dragun

My name is Mystic, and im a newbie to this site, please help, i need a deck bad

more_horiz
Deck Name:Um I just need a competative deck , idc what it is , I'm leaving the choice to you
Main card (Optional):...
Archetype (Optional):...
Extra Deck: (Yes/No):Yes
Explanation on Deck: (Yes/No) : No

more_horiz
I cancel my order.

more_horiz
Dude, Are u even making decks?

more_horiz
Sold shop. Closed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply