Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCwappy Deck i found on Ign EmptyCwappy Deck i found on Ign

more_horiz
Deck Recipe:
Heart of the Underdog

Monsters:
1X Exodia the Forbidden One
1X Left Leg of the Forbidden One
1X Right Leg of the Forbidden One
1X Left Arm of the Forbidden One
1X Right Arm of the Forbidden One

32X ANY OTHER NORMAL MONSTERS
NORMAL NORMAL NORMAL NORMAL NORMAL NORMAL NORMAL NORMAL NORMAL

Spells:
3X Heart of the Underdog

Ok my question about this deck is this lol , i have 37 normal monsters and 3 spells ............. this is a monster only deck basically and heart of the underdog would search your deck untill you either draw Exodia's head or another Heart of the underdog............... This deck is the most worthless piece of crap i have ever seen, if i or any or you use this deck i ............ii............i will just quit this game lol

descriptionCwappy Deck i found on Ign EmptyRe: Cwappy Deck i found on Ign

more_horiz
Inb4 it tops a tournament.

more_horiz
i doubt this this would do that great..... most normal monsters are lvl 4 and below, best normal card is blue eyes ............ this deck manipulates alot of your deck .... so if you end turn you basically discard half your deck..... and this thing can be countered fast heres my scenario

1st turn using this deck i play out e hero sparkman ( normal monster) nothing else to do

oppenents first turn

he plays dark hole , kills sparkman .... poli's himself flame wingman and summons neos alius... end of duel

more_horiz
Maybe if Effect Monsters and Traps didnt exist, this might Top.

more_horiz
Actually underdog exoida is a popular and common exoida deck to see and actually wins a bit in DN you jsut get a whole bunch of normal monsters with high azz defense to stall till you get heart then you jsut draw draw and draw intill you draw exodia head or another spell, but it can actually get exoida quite fast if your lucky.

Not really that crappy of a deck just easy to kill with a well placed mst Cwappy Deck i found on Ign 3974120512

But its fun to troll unrated with this deck and win Cwappy Deck i found on Ign 1968215193

more_horiz
haaha... nice deck just dont come accross decks with swarm effects cuz ur goin' to be doomed first turn xD

more_horiz
Fun Story...

I ran this deck back in 2007.

more_horiz
I played this deck at some point...
You can also run Reload in this deck and use it during your draw phase to ensure you draw at least another normal monster or to search out your Hearts.

more_horiz
However, if you control multiple HotU, only the draws from the first HotU will be checked for the other HotU's effects.

more_horiz
I played that deck on DN for the lolz, it is rare the deck will win, but if it does people rage. What I would do is run 2 Cry Havoc!. so you can just keep SS the normal monsters to stall out more. but the deck at it's core is a fun troll deck. just to play it in unrated and see if you can get it to go off.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply