Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNeed help with An Ehero juudai based deck...... EmptyNeed help with An Ehero juudai based deck......

more_horiz
Monsters: 21

1x Elemental Hero Neos*
1x Elemental Hero Avian*
1x Elemental Hero Burstinatrix*
1x Elemental Hero Sparkman*
1x Elemental Hero Clayman*
1x Elemental Hero Bubbleman*
1x Elemental Hero Wildheart*
1x Elemental Hero Necroshade*
1x Elemental Hero Bladedge*
1x Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin*
1x Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab*
1x Neo-Spacian Dark Panther*
1x Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird*
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole*
1x Neo-Spacian Glow Moss*
1x Honest*
1x Dandylion
1x Card Trooper
1x Necro Gardna
1x Winged Kuriboh*
1x rainbow dark dragon

Spells: 14

3x Polymerization*
2x E - Emergency Call
1x O - Oversoul*
1x Skyscraper*
1x Neo Space*
1x Miracle Fusion*
1x Instant Neo Space
1x Neos Force*
1x Fake Hero
1x Convert Contact*
1x The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh*

Traps: 07

1x A Hero Emerges*
1x Hero Barrier*
2x Hero Signal*
1x Limit Reverse
1x Negate Attack*
1x Mirror Gate*

Extra Deck: 15

1x Elemental Hero Flame Wingman*
1x Elemental Hero Darkbright
1x Elemental Hero Mariner
1x Elemental Hero Mudballman*
1x Elemental Hero Thunder Giant*
1x Elemental Hero Tempest*
1x Elemental Hero Wildedge*
1x Elemental Hero Plasma Vice
1x Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman*
1x Elemental Hero Air Neos
1x Elemental Hero Flare Neos*
1x Elemental Hero Magma Neos*
1x Elemental Hero Divine Neos
1x Rainbow Neos

Side Deck: 15

Yubel*
Neos Wiseman
Spark Blaster
De-Fusion
Reverse of Neos
Space Gift

descriptionNeed help with An Ehero juudai based deck...... EmptyRe: Need help with An Ehero juudai based deck......

more_horiz
In my personal experience with Classic Heroes, I've never found any of the Neo-Spacians helpful except for Mole and Hummingbird.

Negate Attack is a terrible staple. Replace with Mirror Force.

Where is Stratos?

just first glances, too hungry to look more closely.

descriptionNeed help with An Ehero juudai based deck...... EmptyRe: Need help with An Ehero juudai based deck......

more_horiz
so add stratos.... mirrorforce and get rid of all neo-spacians but hummingbird and grand mole?

more_horiz
Basics of building a deck- you don't want many 1 ofs.

meaning you don't want monsters at 1. This holds true for spells and traps as well.

more basics of building a deck- you don't want normal monster.

Get as many effect monsters instead of normal monster.

Basics of Fusion monster- you don't want a card asking for specific monsters, stuff like "the shining" is better.

Fundamentals of E-heroes

you need 1 stratos, 2 E-call, 1 RoTA because searching is good.

Fundamentals of a Spell/trap line-up

If you are running a specific archetype, the spells and traps don't have to be have to support that specific archetype. Run staples like Monster Reborn, Mystical Space Typoon, Heavy Storm, Dark Hole, solemn Judgement, Solemn Warning, Torrential Tribute, Compulsory Evacuation Device, and Dimensional Prison.

good cards in heroes- Stratos, Neos Alius, Bubble Man, Photon Thrasher, Miracle Fusion, Super Polymerization, Blade Armor Ninja, Excalibur, The SHining, Absolute Zero, Gemini Spark(only with alius), Hero blast (only with alius), Pot of Duality, A Hero Lives.

Stuff you don't want... All the neospacians, all the normal monster.

keep grand mole if you have room for it.

more_horiz
He does need SOME of the oddball cards, I'd say trade most of the Classic Hero fusions for Omni-Heroes.

Thing is, this deck runs a partial Contact Fusion.
Contact Fusions imo w/o Neo Space = not going to end well if you can't kill your opponent the turn you use the contact fusion. (not saying he isn't running one, but it's poppable/negatable.)
that, and the Neos Contacts depend way too heavily on it.

maybe trade some of your worse staples for King of the Swamp, I'd personally only keep Flame Wingman and Shining Flare, and I mostly agree with Rai, you can't have too many singles working against you.

Maybe 3 Neos Alius and Gemini Spark will do the trick as well.

Glow Moss is, in essence, a terrible card. It's contact fusion is hardly worth the trouble for the most part, and you're not running it.

Fundamentals of E-heroes

you need 1 stratos, 2 E-call, 1 RoTA because searching is good.

Fundamentals of a Spell/trap line-up

If you are running a specific archetype, the spells and traps don't have to be have to support that specific archetype. Run staples like Monster Reborn, Mystical Space Typoon, Heavy Storm, Dark Hole, solemn Judgement, Solemn Warning, Torrential Tribute, Compulsory Evacuation Device, and Dimensional Prison.

good cards in heroes- Stratos, Neos Alius, Bubble Man, Photon Thrasher, Miracle Fusion, Super Polymerization, Blade Armor Ninja, Excalibur, The SHining, Absolute Zero, Gemini Spark(only with alius), Hero blast (only with alius), Pot of Duality, A Hero Lives.

Only thing I totally disagree with is Pot of Duality, because Duality doesn't let you Special Summon the turn you use it.
Not helpful in a deck centered around SSing.

as for the Spacians, yeah just dump all except for Humming/Mole. Divine Neos is hardly worth the trouble anymore though, since Fufu is @0.

I personally never liked Winged Kuriboh in a Heroes build it seems like it was thrown in just because Yugi used regular Kuriboh. but meh.

more_horiz
So Ehero Would you mind helping me with a recipe? i have cash to buy cards lol i just need the recipe to do that............ Also im mad i bought 5 ra yellow mega packs and didnt pull any prismas or rainbow neos ....................................... instead i pulled a necro gardna and a second stratos along with a few gladiator beasts and such and so fourth....... i need prismas for fusions and rainbow neos because dark rainbow dragon cannot be summoned i dont think, unless A Hero emerges effect would summon it?

more_horiz
i can give you a decklist if you want... also prisma isn't necessary TBH. If you wanna run prisma... run Gladiator Beasts... it works well there.

more_horiz
Prisma's a nifty card that can work with a fairly large number of decks (more than just GBs TBH)

more_horiz
i do agree it can work in many decks, but it works very well in GB because with AHL + prisma you get to destroy 4 cards on the field at the price of 2.

more_horiz
Raissa Ana' Marriana wrote:
If you wanna run prisma... run Gladiator Beasts... it works well there.

Sounds like you're saying Prisma only works well in GBs.

just sayin.

more_horiz
Hmm..... I dont have interest in GB , Sorry ..... Ive ran an E hero deck for like 7 years lol ..... I lost my best deck list and cannot find it....... but hey, stuff happens Lol I have limited resources and cards so a deck has to be made from what i have lol, But my question is : Does A Hero Emerges effect work on Rainbow Dark Dragon ? And, Could one of you send me some deck lists? so i have stuff to work with?

more_horiz
Also .... Does using Skyscraper or Skyscraper 2 effect anything? I know Skyscraper gives 1000 points on attack but Skyscraper 2 can bring back a hero destroyed by battle, Does that mean fusions would be brought back?

more_horiz
Fusion Elemental HERO monsters would not be brought back, due to their effects. They may only be Fusion Summoned, and cannot be special summoned in any other way.

more_horiz
Ahh i understand....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply