Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifer Red Leader: bakura normal

+13
awesome12345
Alikaey
Typical Jew™
Fated Chronos
Kairi
LòKóS
mimgrim
Enigma_m7
BlahDS
bakura normal
Jue Viole Grace
Zeox
Amy Kool
17 posters

descriptionSlifer Red Leader: bakura normal EmptySlifer Red Leader: bakura normal

more_horiz
Here is your office baku, enjoy it and you can plan the ra domination from here.

descriptionSlifer Red Leader: bakura normal EmptyRe: Slifer Red Leader: bakura normal

more_horiz
Ra Domination

Say what now.

descriptionSlifer Red Leader: bakura normal EmptyRe: Slifer Red Leader: bakura normal

more_horiz
Ra Yellow Domination just sadly won't happen as long as I there.

more_horiz
Slifer Red Leader: bakura normal ETPBn -Good, good.....

I mean thanks for the office amy :D

more_horiz
Dinosaur King Zeox ain't letting some Ra Domination happen...
INB4SLIFERVSRAWAR

Atleast until I go to obelisk.

more_horiz
dont slifers dominate the academy already? e.e

i mean... most of the people are in slifer ._.

more_horiz
Quality over Quantity my decisive armed friend.

more_horiz
Zeox wrote:
Quality over Quantity my decisive armed friend.

Agreed.

Now baku's gonna spam in staff hideout, tho :S

more_horiz
yeah... that may be true but... i think there is just TOO much quantity.. besides a lot of slifers might be good... they just didnt bother to get any points whatsoever... like me >_>
i wanna rank up without dooling

more_horiz
BlahDS wrote:

Most people on the earth are idiots, but they don't rule it.

gratz baku, you can say one thx.

more_horiz
i think most people on earth are not idiots... most people just dont actually try to rule it....

I mean.. lots of people wanna write books or do science instead of being a world leader...
they are not idiots ._.

more_horiz
I see amy gave many the keys to my office....

Anyway, I agree with nigma, most people around on this earth are complete morons, i know, i'm one of them Slifer Red Leader: bakura normal 3974120512

anyway, thanks nigma , i'm guessing that's what you meant Razz

more_horiz
Congrats on getting slifer leader e_e

more_horiz
Heh i can get in your office whenever i want to :D And yeah gratz on being new slifer leader Smile

more_horiz
BlahDS wrote:
i think most people on earth are not idiots... most people just dont actually try to rule it....

I mean.. lots of people wanna write books or do science instead of being a world leader...
they are not idiots ._.

no...most people are idiots (including some authors and scientists)

more_horiz
Oh great he is our leader? yeah... Can I sleep outside?

more_horiz
Raissa Ana' Marriana wrote:
BlahDS wrote:

they are not idiots ._.

no...most people are idiots (including some authors and scientists)

Everyone in the world is an idiot, nuff said.

more_horiz
Fated Chronos wrote:
Oh great he is our leader? yeah... Can I sleep outside?

-throws camping gear- your choice.

more_horiz
bad mimgrim Slifer Red Leader: bakura normal 1211185477 99% =/= 100%

if everyone were an idiot, there would be no "smart" to compare them to and the word "idiot" would not apply. Comparison requires there to be at least one smart person.

more_horiz

if everyone were an idiot, there would be no "smart" to compare them to and the word "idiot" would not apply. Comparison requires there to be at least one smart person.

Idiot =/= stupid.

Even the smartest person in the wrold is an idiot, but that person is not stupid.

Everyone and I mean everyone does idiodic things everyday even if it something small, it is still idiodic and thus they are idiots.

However not everyone in the world is stupid.

So in the end idiot =/= stupid or smart.

more_horiz
Question, why da fuq is this in my office.

more_horiz
bakura normal wrote:

Because people love to drag people who originally didn't do much in a contradictive conversation into the conversation again.

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:

Idiot =/= stupid.

Even the smartest person in the wrold is an idiot, but that person is not stupid.

Everyone and I mean everyone does idiodic things everyday even if it something small, it is still idiodic and thus they are idiots.

However not everyone in the world is stupid.

So in the end idiot =/= stupid or smart.

Idiot is a comparative term... its like saying everyone is evil: if everyone were evil, thee would be no good to define evil and hence evil would not exist.

If everyone is an idiot, because the opposite of Idiotic is sensible... there would be no sensible to define idiotic and hence the term Idiot would be both null and void. QED

more_horiz
bakura normal wrote:

Two people fighting in your office. What shall the new leader do about it?

more_horiz
Enigma_m7 wrote:
BlahDS wrote:

You should be an idiot to not understand what i'm saying.

more_horiz
Enigma_m7 wrote:
Enigma_m7 wrote:
BlahDS wrote:

Well played sir, but generalization gets us no where.

more_horiz
why dont u guys post things that are important o.O

more_horiz
Fated Chronos wrote:
Enigma_m7 wrote:
Enigma_m7 wrote:
BlahDS wrote:

Well played sir, but generalization gets us no where.

He did play well, all too well...

Just glad that he didn't do that in the Ra Yellow Leader topic.

Ra Yellow > Slifer Red

more_horiz
Congratulations on getting the Slifer leader position.

more_horiz
Ra Yellow > Slifer Red

and dont u forget it ;D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum