Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBloody Kid EmptyBloody Kid

more_horiz
Fear me, for I control the mighty potato!
Bloody Kid 4063302077

Anyway, herro thar. Nice to meet y'all.

Any questions you might wanna ask me.. Just ask. o-o

PS: I see what you did to the username code. o-o

descriptionBloody Kid EmptyRe: Bloody Kid

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

more_horiz
Read what Alice said~

And the username code causes too much confusion ._.

more_horiz
He who controls the potato would be powerful indeed. Chips, fries, mashed, wedges, hash, baked, vodka... the potato has an unlimited number of forms, and he who controls the potato controls all of these forms. Billions of dollars, great sway over the Irish, Russian, and American markets and people, all of these belong to he who has domain over the potato. You are a great foe, indeed.

more_horiz
Uhh .. he meat to say "Take a potato chip, and eat it!".

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPV6MUDH_Eg

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
He who controls the potato would be powerful indeed. Chips, fries, mashed, wedges, hash, baked, vodka... the potato has an unlimited number of forms, and he who controls the potato controls all of these forms. Billions of dollars, great sway over the Irish, Russian, and American markets and people, all of these belong to he who has domain over the potato. You are a great foe, indeed.

Yes, Bloody, he is always like that ._.

Maybe you'll see the humor behind it at one point. If you understand it.

more_horiz
Bear with us, After all, He's trying to be the President of the United States. Bloody Kid 1802729531

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:

Cmon you guys don't understand this? Even I could understand this and there are alot of things I don't understand Bloody Kid 3974120512 I will try and break it down for you guys Razz

He who controls the potato would be powerful indeed.

Obviously the person who controls the potato will be powerfull.

Chips, fries, mashed, wedges, hash, baked, vodka... the potato has an unlimited number of forms, and he who controls the potato controls all of these forms.

The potato has very many forms of consumunation, you can turn it into fried, wedges, hash, baked, vodka ect... The forms of consumunation are almost limitless and the person to control the potato controls all of these forms.

Billions of dollars, great sway over the Irish, Russian, and American markets and people, all of these belong to he who has domain over the potato.

The person who controls the potato will be very very rich and will have control over the Irish, Russian, and American markets and thus the person who has control over the potato has control over all of these things.

You are a great foe, indeed.

Do I need to explain this part?

There you go Razz

more_horiz
You heard him. If you fail to understand something that even Mimgrim can understand, you are an awful, awful person.

more_horiz
Lol i almost alvays understand what Potus is saying And also i like that humor of his... (If that really is humor. Well if not then i cant do anything about it.) Welcome to DA Smile Stay active and have fun :D If you need any help feel free to ask Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply